2 left out: Part 1

Have you ever wondered how it feels like being trapped in a room for weeks? Dark and cold. Have you ever wondered how it feels like lose someone, because of you? Well I haven't.. until that day.. the day that became my toughest..

It was the first school day after the holiday. And of course it was raining outside. A typical February weather. I looked out the window that was very wet and foggy. And just got lost in my own thoughts. Suddenly my alarm was put on. I just leaned back in my bed and slid down.

My brother James is 16 as me. We have a little special relation as only we understand. Me and James goes in the same class! But we don't usually hang out in school.

"James" I screamed.
I knew he was sitting in the couch and playing video games. As he always do.
"What" he yelled.
"Hurry up we need to go"
All I got back was a short weird noise.

I walked downstairs and yeah there he is, sitting and steering at the tv with his breakfast in his knees.

"Omg haven't you eaten up yet?" I said with a very irritating voice.
"I'm done soon" he responded.
"But you haven't time! We need to go"
It got quite for a bit..
"Noooowww" I yelled.

He got up of the couch and turned of the tv. He set the breakfast on the kitchen table, and made a very irritating sound.

"You're hopeless, seriously" I said and laugh a little bit. I looked the door and laid the keys in my pocket. The rain had calm down a little.
"Have you heard that a new girl should start in our class today" James said with a happy voice.
"Really? When did you herd that?" I said with an confusing face.
"Yesterday, I spied on the teacher before lunch, her names is Amy" he laugh out, with a proud face.

In the school i unlocked my locker and took my stuff out. Lizzie one of my best friends came running to me and told me about the new girl and that she was really nice. I locked to my right and I saw the new girl. She was a litt longer than me, blond hair to her shoulder and she looked to be very kind and careful. I went to her and said "hey" she grabbed my hand and responded with "hey I'm Amy" we talked for a long bit. We really clicked, and become good friend very fast. The class started and everyone walked in. My first reaction was how freezing cold the classroom was and I could feel how my sensation in my feet slowly disappeared. I took the seat beside Lizzie and ask her why it was so damn cold, all she responded with was a angry face. I felt very weird.. she has never looked at me like that. Have I done something wrong? I tried to leave the question behind me and was focusing on the class that should have started for ten minutes ago. "Does anybody know where the teacher is?" I yelled. I got no reaction at all. "Weird" I said low to my self. I walked slowly from the cold chair to the front of the classroom. I saw everybody faces. Everyone except four people had a scared face. And the other four was angry. i just couldn't stop looking at them, how much I ever tried.
"What is happening?" I whispered. I went slowly forward but I hit the table. I closed my eyes hard and tried to not scream. "Take a deep breath Ellie.. take a deep breath" I just repeated quite for myself. I opened my eyes and everything looked normal..
I just started at my classmates who was just talking to each other. "Well.." I said for myself and went back to my seat.

To be continued...