Sweet Nothings

Humans start out at birth with milk-white blood. The more crimes they commit, the darker their blood becomes. One day you meet your soulmate. Skip a few years and things are amazing... Until your soulmate, she trips, falls and exposes blacker than black blood.

A minute past and the horror set in you walk over to your soulmate and pull out your pocket knife and next thing you know your behind then it was like your body was on autopilot. While she is scampering to stop the blood from flowing you kneel down and after a second had passed you hug her neck and as tears flood, her eyes so all she can see is the salty water blurring her vision, and while all of this is happening your in the middle of the city people all around you are mortified mothers covering the eyes of there children but underneath their hands tears roll down their innocent faces.

 Then you slowly bring out the blade until it clicks and in your mind, it echos reminds you of one of that you of that day.

 You're in the basement, the Bowie knife was your favorite. there was something intimate about looking a man in the eye's and struck him in the gut. And something sexual and powerful watching his life slowly seep out.

You think to yourself "If we're all born to die and we all die to live, then what's the point of living if it just contradicts?"

Your starts to shake and your body begins to quiver and the young girl you thought was your soulmate is still crying. No not crying, sobbing, screaming for her life because she knows she will die. She will die there bleeding out from her neck and as she lay there her true colors will bleed 

You whisper in her ear "there is nothing to fear for death is here. Here you lie, you can scream and cry but nothing can save you now."

"Not even your God himself."

And with one swift movement of the wrist, her neck begins to flow red as a river you look down to see her looking up at you. You see her eyes roll back and it feels so good that you can't control it. To any sane person, this is wrong. To a religious person, this is a sin. But to a psychopathic person, this feels good. As her body becomes dead weight, you feel remorse for her so you lay her down and cross her arms over her chest and walk over to a local flower shop and as you do black bloody footprints follow. you grab the bluest rose you can find and you bring it back to her and lay it on her neck.

 Once more you stand up from the shallow pool of black and you take the knife in your hand smile as you kill your self.

                                                                The End