1

-Edited-

Hope was her name.

After buying some books,she saw a book with brown cover in her room,with no title ,no description..even the author didn't write his name.
She can't remember she bought it but,who cares?The cover is brown and it's her favorite color.

She read it and she realized that it was like what's happening with her in real life.
She wake up, read it and everything is written in it happens to her.
She stopped reading it when she wakes up ,thinking that she is reading and do what is written and that's why she feel like it says her day before it starts.

But,she couldn't stop herself so,she started to read it before sleep and it says what happened in her day.

One day,she had a thought, She wanted to finish it.
Who knows?She might change her day or know the future.
Silly but,she gave that though a try it deserved.

Yes,it worked but,she hates waiting and she stopped reading it because of exams.

But,it wrote the exams.It told her what is written in the exams and that was absolutely amazing.

After the exams,she stopped it but,she realized something strange.
There is a small amount of pages left.

"I won't die early,will I?I want to be a singer,I have dreams that I want to achieve"She thought and she read it again.

It was a friday night where her family wanted to buy some stuff,she stayed at home and her young sister and elder brother went with them.

While reading;she stopped at "You should have said goodbye to your family,They are dead now"

She read and was confused and unfortunately the telephone rang ,she was afraid ,but she answered....it was her mother telling her to get the burger out from the fridge ,and while talking her mother screamed loudly .

"Mom,are you alr-" Hope fell at the ground as she listened to the car crashing .

"What?No, Mom please,dad , Alice,Jack, please answer me..are you here. please,Where are you?"

She listened the ambulance car coming and began holding them ,She screamed again but then a man answered her and said,"Your family did an accident ,I'm sorry "

"Please stay with them and call me again "Hope answered crying , it is too hard to loose the one that believes in you and your shelter at once , Her family was the only one that she is thinking at but the telephone interrupted the screaming inside her.

"Aloo" She said with some hope to hear that someone is alive as the tears are falling , she was waiting  but then she was shocked.

"I'm sorry "He said.

"Sorry?Please don't say that , they are fine,aren't they?"She said believing what she wants to believe.

"They are in a better place now"He said and she cried silently.

"I'm so sorry"He said cracking her heart and soul and the only way to express her sadness is tears but,she is sure everything is going to change.
Nothing will be the same.