9

-Edited-

You know what they say,Days fly.

Hope made a strong friendship with Joe and Jonas and Ethan plus the new girl,Angela.

Angela is just a sweetheart.
She never saw her father while her mother is paralyzed on a wheelchair and Angela's smile never left her face.

Hope wore her jacket and took her umbrella then ran out of the orphanage.
It was a rainy morning and she just ran to the club.

As she was walking she waved her hands to Angela who was looking from the window.
She lives across to the club.

Hope smiled then entered and sat with her friends and Ethan appeared.

"The exams are near"He said when he entered.
They booed and she was from them.

"Oh,No!"She said and he looked at her laughing.

"Guys,Forget about the exams!"A Korean boy said then completed,"I just uploaded a video on YouTube ,check it out and subscribe"

"Congrats!"Everyone yelled and he blushed smiling.

"This year I want to study hard like a nerd"Another white girl said.
Hope looked at her shocked.

Black clothes and blue hair with some purple at the terminals blended perfectly.

"Work hard,love"A black boy laughed hugging her.

"I wish I could be a broadcaster"She heard Ethan beside her saying.

"You know what,this job fits you"Hope said and he smiled.

"What about you?"He asked and she sat silent thinking.

"Meh..Anything"She smiled.

"I hate this"A boy said.

"Why?"She asked laughing.

"I think you should have something to do your whole life and you must love it more than your husband"He said laughing at the end.

"The shortcut is what do you like to do the most?"A girl said.

"Um,I used to sing when I was young but,I stopped"She shrugged.

"You didn't try anything else?"The girl who wanted to be a nerd asked.

"No"Hope answered.

"You better complete singing"Ethan said and she nodded.

They completed talking and she looked at the rain.
She had always wished to get wet by the rain like the movies when she was a child but,her parents refused to let her out.

"Wanna walk out a little bit?"Ethan asked and she nodded.

She took her umbrella and opened it when they got out.

"Let me hold it,please"Ethan said and she laughed because she held it high so,he could be covered.

"You are so tall"She commented.

"You are short in a crazy way"He said laughing.

"Why did you stop singing?"He asked after minutes.

"My family died in an accident and I wasn't fine of course so,I just stopped singing"She said feeling a black cloud relaxed above her chest raining stones breaking her heart into million pieces.

"I'm sorry for that"He said and she smiled saying,"I'm fine"

"That's hard,I lived something like that before but,the result was a little bit different"He said and she looked at him curiously.

"Help!"She heard a very familiar voice.
Angela?

She looked to see Angela crying and sobbing in front of the house.

"Call the ambulance!"She shouted again and they ran towards her leaving the umbrella behind.

________

Angela was resting her head on Hope's wet shoulder and Joe and Jonas were sitting beside the wet Ethan.

The doctor got out and Angela ran to his direction.

"Calm down,Everything is fine.She fell and it hurted her,it's something normal just take care of her and don't let her fall again"The doctor said then smiled at the end.

"Did she fall?"Ethan asked.

"Yes,She fell off her chair and she screamed so,I just freaked out and panicked"She said and Hope held her between her arms smiling.

She entered to her mother's room and Ethan and Jonas went to buy some sweets and Joe stayed with Hope.

"Joe,Since when and you and Ethan were friends?"Hope started.

"I think four or five years,he was living in another town and moved on here"Joe answered a long answer.

"Really?"She asked wanting to hear more.

"Yes,He never talked about it but,I think he lived something really hard that he moved here with his sister only"He talked.

"You don't know what did he live?"She asked again and he nodded as no.