Georgia and Ross

You just walked out of the best concert ever! It was your most favourite band R5 and they hardly ever come to London. You got meet and greet so got to meet them as well. Brandon and Savannah were also amazing and there little brother Ryland on thoes beats were just out of this world. You walked out of the arena and round the back you found a bench and sat on it, you were wearing an R5 top and short shorts, next thing you know you feel a tear coming out of your eye. It was a tear of happiness, you hear a door open a few steps away from you and see someone stick there head out look around and then slips out. They look your way and see you on the bench alone and crying. They come over and sit beside you and ask if your okay? you turn your head and take your head out of your hands to look at him when you see its a blonde guy about 6ft, it was Ross. you point to your top and he goes Ohh yes you were at the meet and greet! You look at him and say 'you remember me' yes if course your so beautiful how could I not. you smile and wipe away your tears. he says to you why we're you crying. you reply with that was just amazing and I'm probly not going to see you again for a couple months. Aww don't cry we will come back soon I promise. he starts to hug you and says can i get your number? you laugh and look up at him and say yes! he kisses your cheek whilst you get your number out and give it to him. A few minutes later your phone starts to ring and it's your mum asking where you are as she was meant to be picking you up. You say to her you will be there ASAP. you say to ross sorry i have to go, you hug him and start to turn around. But Ross holds your arm and spins you around in to a passionate kiss.

Hope you like it

<3

x