chapter 2 replace

The next day you wake up to a text from an unknown number, you bring up the text and it says,

To the beautiful girl I met last night. I'm sorry I didn't even get your name. will you join me for breakfast? I want to see you again before we go off to Manchester for our next show? R.

you had the biggest smile in your face and you accepted his request and he texted you back instantly saying where to meet him and what time. you looked at the click and you only had an hour then you had to leave. you quickly got out of bed and in the shower doing your normal morning routine. you got out the bathroom and ran to your mum's room asking for a lift, she said sure as long as your ready, you ram back in your room sorting out what you were going to wear. you pick out a pattern dress and some undershorts just in case, you straighten your hair and put your make up on. You had 5 minutes before you had to leave so you took the time to process what actually happened. you couldn't believe it. the next thing you know your mum is coming in your room asking if your ready, you walk out and to the car, it only takes 20 mins to get there. you get out the car and check your phone *no messages*. you look up and see a blond hair guy standing at the post closet to you. you walk over to him and he pulls you in for a hug whilst he says it's good to see you again. you smile and pull back then say it's good to see you again so soon with your face lighting up. he takes the bunch if flowers out from behind his back and says G, these are for you, they remind me of you and how beautiful and you smell amazing. you blush and say thank you. he takes your hand and says well does this gorgeous girl have a gorgeous name to go? It's Georgia you smile back. well Georgia would you like to accompany me to breckfast? of course sir. you take his hand and he puts his other arm around you and walks in to the diner and asks for a table for two. you get seated and you talk like you have known each other for ages. you describe how you became a fan and he was telling you about funny times on the tour. Suddenly his phone starts to vibrate and he says sorry I've got to answer this, it's fine you say looking around the diner.

Ross: hello

Mark: it's mark

Ross: oh hi dad, everything alright?

Mark: Yer we need to leave soon, where are you?

Ross: just out for breakfast

Mark: who with

Ross: a friend

Mark: oh ok well make sure your ready to go by 11:30

Ross: okay bye dad

Mark: bye

*hangs up*

you look at him and he says I'm sorry but I have to go soon, you take his hand that he put partly across the table and says that's fine I know how it is. Ross pulls your arm around the side of the table and pull you in so you are sitting on his lap. he looks in to your eyes and you look down in to his, your hands were interlocked and he was rubbing his thumb up and down the side of your hand. he leans in and kisses you on the lips, you kiss back and move your other hand to the back of his head and starts to pull the back of his hair. he then grabs your waist to pull you closer, continuing the kiss passionately. ross pulled back and you leant your foreheads together ross began to talk and says I'm falling head of heals for you, please stay in close contact with me. I will I promise you say back. under your breath you say sooner then you think! he looks and says pardon I didn't hear you, you look in his eyes and say don't worry nothing. he pays for the bill after much argument but ends in ross getting a kiss off you so he pays which you don't mind doing. you walk out and your mum was waiting in the car park he gave you one lasting kiss before he left to get in his car before making a heart with his hands and pointing at you. you just got in to the car and you quickly get a text to say I'm falling for you R <3. you text back saying I'm falling for you too <3!

<3