1

IT was like any other day. Despite the fact that the summer was ending. It was their last few days to fully be alone with one another. When alone mean't by each of them getting the chance to have Zach to themselves.

                                                                           ~

"Your hands are so small," Daniel says carressing Zach's hand as he fiddles with his fingers. "Well your hands are big," Zach says now messing with Daniel's. Daniel chuckles at the cute boy.

"My hands are smaller than your because your bigger than me," Zach says thinking for a moment. Daniel smirks. "Is that so?" Zach nods not fully unerstanding.

"Daniel! Not like that!" Zach says groaning covering up his face water splashing a bit. Daniel laughs at his reaction. "I mean I guess thats true too and thats the fun part," Zach says turning to wink at him.

Daniel scoffs rolling his eyes. Zach giggles leaning back into Daniel's bare chest.

Daniel kisses the top of his wet hair and moves some strands out of his face. "I'm gonna miss this..." He says leaning his chin on Zach's head. "Me too, I like not having to sneak around with you all the time," he says turning to face Daniel.

The water making small waves as he changes his body possition. He rests his hands on Daniel's shoulders. "I have to leave soon otherwise my mom will go looking for me." Zach says sighing.

Daniel frowns a bit. "Aw, Dani, I'll just sneak out later tonight," Zach says resting his head down on his shoulder. "So you still techincally ahve to sneak around with us." Daniel says jokingly.

"Whatever, just think of it like this when I sneak out," Zach says lifting his head having his lips near his neck. "We can do special things when alone." He finishes lightly kissing one side of the boy's neck.

"Can't wait." Daniel says smirking. Zach smiles shutting his eyes. He slowly starts to fall in a deep sleep. Daniel cups his hands under the water and gets a handful of the substance.

He pours it gently down Zach's back. Zach shifts a bit whinning. "Daniel...that was cold." Zach says yawning in between. "Are you tired baby?" He asks the younger. Zach shakes his head no.

"Your just comfy." Zach replies slurring his words a bit. Daniel cooes at him before wrapping his arms around Zach letting him shut his eyes.

A knock is heard on the door.

"Are you done yet Daniel I smell like shit I really nee-" Corbyn opens up the bathroom door and sees the two lying with one another. "Oh. Your with Zach." He says with his jaw clenched. He had no idea what he was feeling, but he hated it.

He hated them together. Alone.

"He's just resting I can get out if you want-" "No its fine, you guys can stay together I'll just shower instead," Corbyn says shutting the door leaving the two alone once again. He wished it was him with Zach.

                                                                         ~

"When I was young I fell in love we used to hold hands, man, that was enough," Corbyn sings as he drives down the road. "Then we grew up, started to touch used to kiss underneath the light on the back of the bus." Corbyn sings making a kissy face at Zach.

Zach just rolls his eyes and joins in. "Oh no, your daddy didn't like me much and he didn't believe me when I said you were the one, now everday," Zach says interlacing their hands. 

"She found a window to sneak out late." Zach finishes. "She used to meet me on the eastside on the city where the sun don't set." They both sing cheerfully as they ride down the road. The sun setting in their view.