Excited

^^Holy's Pov^^

(The time is 12:35)

Dear Minghao

Every single day without you        made me feel like I was being murdered.

My heart always tightened up when I saw a couple, because I always considered you as my husband.

...but ever since you actually came to Joburg, I had a fear in me which always said I wasn't good enough for you, because I'm black (light brown actually).

I wrote your name in the sky, but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name on the sand, but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my food, but my sibling ate it.
...but when I wrote it in my heart, it stays forever.

I love you, Zhang Minghao.

Happy Valentine's Day.

____________________________________

I closed the card that I made for Minghao, which he won't be able to see.

I've been doing this every single year, since the first time I saw him.

"Holy-Spirit, what're you writing? Give me that paper!" Mrs Har grabbed the paper.

"You're busy writing love letters instead of doing my work! You know what? Get out of my class!" She shouted.

When I was done packing my things I stood up and pushed in my chair.

"This is Rubbish!!!" She shouted while tearing the paper into 6 parts and throwing it in my face like it was trash.

"Ayyyyyyy, Mrs. No that's not fare." The girls in my class started speaking and defending me.

"You shouldn't have torn it." The baddest girl in my class, Tino spoke.

Out of nowhere my mod dropped into emotion that I couldn't explain.

"Yooooooooooo, Mrs, Holy now looks angry... and Mrs this is the first time she's turning extremely red." Tino, my friends and other learners started speaking to Mrs in a rude manner.

I than walked out and sat on the floor.

"Sorry Minghao. All my efforts have gone to waste." I buried my face on top of my knees that were covered by my arms.

"I wrote letters like this every year, but this letter was the best out of all. I worked hard just to write this letter." I forced my tears to stay in and they stayed in.

"Sorry Minghao." I stood straight and looked ahead.

I feel thirst.

~~~'~~~~~~'~~~~~~'~~~~~~'~~~

Minghao's Pov

(The time is 11:50)

Dear Holy

I want to be your favourite Hello and your saddest goodbye.

I spent many days and months just dreaming of having you as my girlfriend, and now that I have you. I think I am living a dream I never want to come out of. You make life seem like a celebration everyday.

Let love lead is just a phrase, but no one respects it... but I guarantee that when you and I are together it will be respected.