Nervous Touch

To say i wasn't terrified would be lying. Every ounce of me was afraid that I'd mess up, my whole being shook with nervousness as my anxiety skyrocket. Today i was flying down to see someone very special to me. This was was extremely special and we intended to stick together, it was my first time ever even going on a plane. To say the plane ride didn't scare me would be lying even more, it was pretty scary riding on the plane alone. All that was left was to meet her, the girl who was special to me. She held a very big place in my heart after just talking to her for a short amount of time.

We met online which most people would be weary of but yet after just a week of talking i found myself falling for her. I'd have to say thanks to my dad for being the reason I'm this gay next time i see him. The plane landed smoothly luckily and i was able to get off but finding her would of been the hard part. I still didn't have a phone so i could call or text, my mom wouldn't allow me to have a phone. Panicking slightly, the crowd increased and i found myself getting more lost then i thought I'd be.

My head was spinning with tears eyes, i could feel another panic attack coming up. I notuced her from across the room and i fell into a state of instant relaxation. my heart nearly burst from relief yet excitement. It was the girl I've been dying to see, and yet again she's saved me.

Pulling ourselves out of the crowd we found ourselves in an almost closed off space. Immediately i jumped onto her and brought us both down in an emotional hug, yet the girl was crying unlike myself but i was extremely happy. Flustered with myself i had a heavy blush when i stood back up. "Need a hand?" I ask calmly extending my arm. The girl grabbed my hands and my heart fluttered. Her hand was soft and fit perfectly with my hand.

Eventually the girl and i made it outside the airport and i out my suitcase in her trunk, getting up into The front seat i sat nervously. Trembling slightly i shakily buckled up, the girl took noticed and put her hand on mine. "You're okay" she said softly causing my face to instantly heat up i didn't know how to respond because I'm socially awkward. I could only let out an inhuman gurgle of embarrassment. "Your so weird but i love it" she said with the same large smile i loved seeing.

"I'm not weird...I'm.....i don't know" I said giving up on trying to defend myself. She just laughed at my weak response before she had both hands on the wheel. The entire car ride i was nervous but just sitting there watching her made me happy, just seeing her made me happy. We talked and joked about what normal girls would talk about, all the good things, the band things and the stupid things alike.

The car came to a stop in the driveway and i instantly got nervous again, before i could even think of grabbing my own bag she did it for me. Feeling thankful i got out of the car and a small smile made its way onto my lips. "Thank you" i said with the same smile before i walked inside. I was mesmerized by how pretty the houses looked, i was used to one that looks like a crack house.

Looking around i poked my head through doors ways and quickly noticed we were home alone and no one else was there. A blush crept up onto my face as i felt excitement rush through me. I was alone with my crush and that's all i needed. I could cuddle with her without having to awkwardly be watched by her parents. Before i knew it we walked into my room, "this is your room. You can unpack while i make dinner" she muttered before making a mad dash out of the room.

Feeling slightly disappointed about her quick disappearance i ignore that lingering feeling before unpacking. I didn't have many things seeing as i don't have much money anymore. So it made it easier to take to America via plane. The most important thing i brought was a small stuffed corgi named chedder, the first gift i ever recieved from her and it made me extremely happy so i kept it and always cherished it.

After dinner we sat in the living room and talked about anything and everything. Talking to her made me happy which usually wasn't what i always was. But just even getting a good morning from her made my heart flutter. Watching her stand up she extended her hand to me. "Wanna come stargaze with me?" She asked boldly which i smiled softly too. I was waiting for a small moment like this, today was the day I'd definitely confess. Slipping my hand into hers i held on tight, her hand was soft and warm.

The night air was cold and i was stupid, i was only in shorts and a short sleeved shirt, trembling from the night air i sighed. An arm snagged its way around my shoulder and i smiled. Looking up at the girl with a blush spread across my face i leaned my head onto her shoulder. Usually I'd never be so bold but i truly did lie the girl.

We both walked together toe in toe, i found myself holding her hand which made my heart skip of beat. I've never been so happy in my life. Once we made it to t(e perfect spot she let go of my hand and laid down. Gazing down at her a blush kept itself permanently on my face. The girl was simply gorgeous, the way she held herself, the way her glasses framed her cute face. Her eyes were a sea of wonders i could always find myself getting lost in.

After my moment of staring i extrended my arms out to each side before flopping down to the grass landing on my back. I held a grin on my face as i watched the stars with a happy expression. I couldn't have asked for someone better simply, this girl was the best I'd ever ask for.

Her head turned towards me and i turned my head to meet her eyes. We stared in silence for a bit before the girl took a deep breath. "I like you...." she said nervously. And i couldn't help but smile widely. "I love you too" i said before reaching out extending my arms. And i caressed her face with a

Nervous touch.