Chapter 1 {Youngest Wayland}

Thea Wayland was seated at the Fray's kitchen table playing with her Stele, while she was scrolling through her Twitter feed as she heard Jocelyn fray squeal in delight. Thea figured she had seen Simon's tweet about Clary getting into they Brooklyn Art's Academy

The young girl had to admit she was extremely jealous of the relationship between Jocelyn and her daughter, knowing that she will never be able to have that kind of close relationship ever again.

Considering she lost the person she was closest too at 9 years old, her older brother Jace Wayland.

Flashback

"Jace, Jace." A young Thea Rose whispered in panic into her sleeping older brother's ear, hoping that the boy will wake up

"Thea what's the matter sissy," Jace replied into a worried tone. When he glanced up he sees his baby sister with tears in her eyes, which made him extremely concerned."

Jace was three years older than his younger sister Thea, the boy was extremely protective of the young girl because of their rough past. The siblings grew up with a strict father and they're mother passed away, were very little.

"Sorry Jacey I had a really bad dream, you died and and-." she replied within extreme panic and the poor girl started sobbing. Jace engulfed his sister in a hug trying to comfort her. "Shh Althea its okay I'm right here, I will never leave you I promise." but the young boy wasn't able to keep his promise.

"Mom!" Thea heard Clary shouted from the entrance of the Fray's loft snapping the blonde out of her thoughts, the fiery redhead made her way over to the kitchen, knowing that her mother would most likely be in there.

"You did it! Yay!" Her mother shrieked while pulling her daughter into a hug.

Thea looked up from the kitchen table and very quickly put her stele into the pocket of her leather jacket. Knowing that if Jocelyn sees her playing with it in front of Clary she would be dead meat.

"You also follow Simon?" Clary says, giggling but by the look on her she seemed a little upset that she didn't get to tell her mother herself, but her smile never left her face.

"He only has 92 followers, He needs the retweets, Congratulations." She replies smiling widely at her daughter.

Thea looked went back to scrolling through her twitter feed, considering neither of the redheads has acknowledged that she was even in the room. So she just decided she would ignore them as well.

"It's called a stele," Jocelyn told her, knowing her daughter would have no idea what the item was.

Thea's head immediately snapped up looking at the pair, meeting the older fray's eyes looking at her in complete shock. She knew Jocelyn wanted her daughter to take no part in the shadow world, the young blonde at this point was completely confused.