// Fourteen //

Threesome once again got me pretty hyped up, god it's fucking exquisite. Rafe, Adrian and I both panted - catching up our breaths. Thinking we should do this more often but it can only happen if Adrian wants it.
"This is the best thing that's happened to us both," Rafe said earnestly. "I mean seriously — it's awesome!"
When I turn to Adrian he didn't seem to be please about what we've done but at least he's enjoying it.
Slowly I reach out my hand to him and intertwine smiling letting Adrian know he's mine only.

After all that fun we've had, Rafe took us home and finally relaxed. He sat down and stare at me for a second.
"I know you don't like it, but at least —," he cuts me in.
He walk past me and went up the stairs pretending everything didn't happened.
"Aren't we gonna talk about this, Adrian?"
No response came from him.

Morning came — Adrian made some breakfast and left for work early without me knowing. I guess he's kind of mad that I let Rafe fuck me. Even though he doesn't share. I got up and fix the bed, changed clothes as I walk down the stairs. Few things I have to do for today, errands. Groceries, and then do laundry.
I pick up my car keys and drive to the groceries store to get some stuff off the lists. I got some of it crossed out with my pen. With my name calling a male voice spoke from behind. Ian.

"Katrina! Is that you?" Ian blinked.
I slowly turn around and sees Ian grinning softly next to him is a woman. Must be his new wife.
"I can't believe it...it's you." He took a surprise. "Oh sorry, uh this is my wife — Delia."
I shook my hands on it greeting her kindly. Delia seems nice. Ian on the other hand, hasn't changed at all.
We've catch up a little, until I have to get back to my errands. Turning around and continue on looking for items whereas Ian glances the way I walk.

———————
Ian - POV
Fuck, she's changed. Always have been, even though those fun times we've had. I never forgotten all about it, that is one thing I just didn't want to end. Katrina is and will be always my secret slave not that she doesn't know it. I have to have her.
I dreamt every night that one day she would admit to me that my heart belongs to her. And she belongs to me. Not that Adrian guy who doesn't seem to get it.
That woman will be the death of me. Her touch, her scent spreads over me. My lips meets hers, and those addiction of sexual pleasure will be the most amazing thing she can feel.
—————————
After meeting with Ian made me realize I got scared or at least need to let Adrian know he's here in town. He never liked him when that incident happened back at the tunnel. I wanted to text him. But I'm too coward that he wouldn't reply back. I knew he still mad at me.
I decided to leave things out, moving on to what I'm going to do. So I wore a black lingerie, to surprise Adrian tonight disguise with a coat tied in.
Driving to his work place, and went inside to knock the door.

Adrian glimpse at me with a little confusion expression on his face, I smirk. Leaning to the doorway closing behind me. I slide down the blinds and focus on Adrian. He gotten distracted by my looks.
Slowly but seductively removing my coat dropping onto the floor. He widen his eyes.
"B-Babe....you're...you're wearing a lingerie?" Adrian stammers.
I walk around to his desk, leaning down grabbing his tie — kissing his lips. Mmmm gosh I miss it.

"Tease..." Adrian smirks.
"That's the way Daddy likes it right?" I hinted.
He peek into my asscheeks and spanks hard.
"Ohh Daddy you naughty!"
—————————
Adrian - POV
Why is she teasing me? Dammit, she's getting me off - my cock is bulgy seeing the way she wear. Fuck me, Katrina you're such a tease. Daddy just have to punish her so hard.
"Daddy aren't you going to fuck me?"
I went mad and just couldn't handle it anymore. Instead, I held her down the desk placing those legs wrapped around my back. Hearing her giggling and biting that gorgeous lips of hers. Ripping that lingerie and bury my face in between her breasts. Making that noises, babbling through. God it's beautiful.
I gaze into her eyes with such delight, licking those breasts, biting it gently. Teasing more.

"Daddy will do anything to punish you," I winked.
Her touch makes me feel safe. Her love got me feel the same as before. Like, I wasn't mad anymore. I spank her again and again harder than she could feel the pain.

She squealed.
She yelps.
My hand wrap around her neck doing tabletop position, that throbbing cock is ready to get inside her tight wet pussy. I'm ready to fuck her brains out too.
——————————
He's getting impatient from the minute he wants to start fucking. I got excited, and he began to thrust once he's in me. Pounding and drilling harder. My pleasure got myself lost control. My lewdness is crazy out of the moon. Adrian moves his hips, back and forth - as my moans became louder and noisier. His hand cover my mouth not wanting anyone to hear us having sex.
I didn't care but that muffling noises I've made got him all tease.

"Fuck, why are you so perfect? Damn you..." I heard Adrian smug. "Those sexy ass, I just wanna eat you all night."
Of course, I let him.
He pull his cock out for a second, and spits on my pussy rubbing up and down. Two fingers are inside me I squirm.
With that, he starts to eat my pussy like mad.

Ohhh god, yes that's it... I thought.
I force him to go deeper with his tongue and hits my spot. Adrian knows my weakness, and my body that could be fucked. While he did that I began to squirt so much. Screaming.
"Oh. My. God. I never squirt that much before." I gasp, giggling.