Dear love

Hi guys, my name is X and this is my very first novel/poem. I've always liked to write, it's a way for me to speak my mind. I live in Sweden so my english isn't the best! Please be nice😂
Anyways, i hope you like this poem, don't forget to give it a like to let me know ❤️❤️ Enjoy!

There's not a year, a month, a week, a day, an hour, a minute, a second, that goes by without me thinking about you .
Thinking about this happy, this crazy, this sensational, this amazing feeling. Just the thought of it makes makes my heartbeat rise.

I've always wondered how it would taste when our lips finally crashed. To feel the heat from your skin while you'd touch me. To see how you'd react to my touch. To look into your eyes, and see the world in them. A world that you wouldn't prefer without me in it. In your arms I'd be an open book, a burning flame.

Some days the desire is bigger, some days it's less. But no matter what, you're always on my mind, whether It's consciously or unconsciously. Whether I choose it or not.

It is all a dream though, that I sadly won't be able to take a part of nor feel. I was born to obey, to never speak my own mind about it. I cannot choose who I fall in love with. I cannot choose who I want to make love with. It's a pride that cannot be contaminated.

It's true what they say, you'll always crave what you cannot touch, what you cannot have, the most. And you're not an exception baby.

But I have power over something in my life that i'll always be grateful for. And that's my mind. Because there, I'll always find you, dear love.

I know, it's mad short but I hope you understood the meaning of it. Thanks for reading, don't forget to leave a like and a vote if you'd want ❤️❤️❤️// xoxo X