Adventures of Mod Maker

Warning: I wrote this when I was 12 so spelling/grammar errors everywhere sorry.

Note: I used a highly edited and fixed version of this as a English Folio but it got rejected.

Prologue

Professor Charles Maker was a wise man also tall, a big build with a long white beard and white hair. He always wanted to make a robot with a human soul.

Professor Maker had a friend called Professor Mason Patient they there always competing agents each other. Professor Patient always wanted to be better than his friend.

One-day Professor Maker figured out how to make his dream a reality by mugging robotic and human brain and that could make a robot with a human soul. Then he went to work after some days it was finished Professor Charles Maker named it Mod Maker.

When Mod Maker first awakened it looked left then right and when it saw Professor Maker it stared to speak.

Mod Maker spoke "I am Mod Maker who are you? Are you my creator?"

Professor Maker answered "Mod Maker, I am your creator." Then he hugged his child and cried.

Professor Patient came by the door and he saw Mod Maker then he ran to make something better but that's another story.

Chapter One: Mod Maker's First Adventure

The grey robot with blue eyes called Mod Maker for a long time is living in a glass dome called the Glass House. It was built by Mod Maker itself and it was built near the capital city called MC City. Mod Maker was inventor like it creator but it always wanted to be a hero. Inside the Glass House is a laboratory and farmland because it works like a greenhouse and in the centre there is an elevator to a second level there is a living area and a bedroom.

Mod Maker was always bored and sad because every singles inversion was not mind blowing and its dream is never achieved. He asked once the Chancellor Top-Notch once to install a camera viewing system of all the cameras of MC City but the Chancellor said no.

Mod Maker did never give up on its dream of becoming a hero so one dark night Mod Maker came to the brick walls of surrounding MC City and using its built in thrusters in it feet, back and hands to fly on top of a wall then a building and looked around for criminal activity.

Then Mod Maker saw a robber trying to steal a purse of a feminine looking robot. Mod Maker flu down and said quietly to the robber "Stealing money will give you a bad reputation also my name is Mod Maker."

The robber said quietly back "Mod Maker, Fly down and fight like a man you robot."

Mod Maker responded by flying down and using built in missiles on its hands and shot at the robber and not killing him then it picked up the purse and give it back to the robot.

The Robot said "Thanks Mod Maker you have made my money safe away from that thief. Oh, my name is Colene."

Mod Maker spoke back saying "Colene, don't get never interact with any robbers."

After that Mod Maker saved lots of robots and humans from getting robbed but it feels like it didn't do anything noble of MC City.

Chapter Two: Enter Doctor Condeleis Mods

Mod Maker every night was at the top of the roof tops of the streets of MC City but it never did something that it considered noble. One-day it would change.

One day a man in a lab coat flying in some sort of machine he came charging to MC City with a giant robot. Mod Maker looking through the glass of its home it saw an opportunity to do something noble for the citizens of MC City.