Defence Society Part I: Time to Form the Union

Warning: I wrote this when I was 12-15 so spelling/grammar errors everywhere sorry.

Prologue

On the other side of the planet Primia (in the county of SL while Mod is in the country of MC) was a boy named Paul Pumpkinson, he was going through school. He was the one picked on and he could not do anything about it well he tried once but not worked. When on TV was Mod Maker's first fight against Dr Condeleis Mods. Paul had a figure to look up to because his father died in a car accident, trying to get to his birth also his mother died giving birth to him so he was an orphan.

When Mod Maker started to show up more on TV with Leroy Patient appearances the biggest battle at the time which was resolved with talking it out. (If you were an orphan, always bet up in school and then a heroic figure come to the news would you idolize that person?)

Nothing changed to Paul when he moved to SL City University. Until Mod came to that University to get one apprentice because he had a plan to form at team for the defence of the planet Primia. Paul was the last one at the interviews for the Mod's apprentice.

He won the apprenticeship but still Mod needs more people to his team.

Chapter One: Breakout

Top-Notch and Dr Condeleis Mods are still in prison for the crimes they made. Mod's team will need them so Mod, Paul and Colene will break them out.

Mod came to have a privet meeting with the prisoner called Top-Notch in that prison.

Mod started speaking "Well, you say that you created the Universe with the help of others. No one believes in those stories but why a God is locked up in prison?"

Top-Notch answered "Those 'stories' are true. I'm in prison because it is the right thing to do."

Mod look at the time and quietly said "It's time."

Paul hacked in to the systems of the prison and switched off the lights even the monitors and the cameras.

Colene came thought the back to get Dr Mods out.

The Police shocked that the power was off that they thought it was a prison break.

Back to Mod and Top-Notch.

Mod ask "I am forming a team to defend this planet form threats that are important to us. Are you interested?"

Top-Notch agreed.

Colene went to the cell where Dr Mods is held and opened it up. Colene and Dr Mods ran out to the back-door meeting Mod and Top-Notch on the way. The four of them ran to the big white van where Paul is at. The group driven off to the rebuilt for the second time, the Glass House.

The giant glass dome next to MC City called the Glass House.

Top-Notch ask Mod "Okay. Now that is over. Can Jebstar going to be a part of the team?"

Mod answered, "No since he is the Chancellor of the City next door, he has more important things to do."

Top-Notch spoken "I was the Chancellor of the MC Country, why no one told me?"

Dr Condeleis Mods jumped in to the conversation unwanted "Now we are wanted people and robots."

Colene spoken to Dr Mods "Do not be negative, please."

Paul added by saying "Let's stay positive."

The other four spoken in unison "Paul. Don't talk. You are not experienced."