Prologue (Before the story)

Ok so the main character is YOU! :) I myself love reading fan fics where I get to be the character so I will let you enjoy what I love! In the story I will be narrating, and will also be told from the boys' and your P.O.V. (Point of view)....... I will be writing (Y/N) alot in the story. and that means "your name" so just imagine that it says your name. Your parents are divorced and you live happily with your mom at 5 bedroom house in Chicago. You are a shy, nice, and loyal girl. You have a great sense of fashion. Your dad walked out on your mom when you were only 4 months old because he didn't want a baby. You were a surprise. You and your mom has had a strong bond since then. Your best friends are Allyssa and Emily. You call them Ally and Em for short. You guys have been friends since 4th grade. You guys are in highschool. You are 19 years old. You have known Niall since 6th grade because you used to live in Ireland. But you nor your parents are Irish. You moved to ireland for 2 years then came back to chicago. You met Niall because he was your neighbor and you went to school together. You guys had a bro/sis relationship. But you secretly loved him. Since you knew Niall, you met the whole crew many times. You have a bro/sis relationship with all of them. But you just have that special spark for Niall. But as you get to know the boys better, you feel a little spark with Harry too. 

Do you think you'll like this story??? Well if you do... READ ON! If you don't......... I WILL GIVE YOU A CARROT AND THEN READ ON!