d-day

(I didn't expect this to be longer but enjoy!!!)

(P.S. I wrote Canada as where the concert is but you can imagine other places like where you're from.)

 ┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ
ʀᴍ x ʏᴜɪᴋᴏ - ᴜᴍʙʀᴇʟʟᴀ

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

"You don't know how much I adore you from the beginning, Jinsung," tears falling from my eyes. I tried holding them back. I just can't.

I can see his eyes pity me. But, I still see the beauty of them. I know I'm hurt, but i have to fight for it. The tears are slowly building up in my eyes, I can barely see him.

"You shouldn't be hurting yourself y/n and I shouldn't be hurting you as well," he responded, lowering his head. "I'm such a jerk," he scoffed.

"That's not true," I said grabbing his hands. He's about to cry and I don't want to see him like that. "I just want to let you know that I'll always be your number one fan," tears are still falling, but I reassured him with a smile.

"y/n -

"DUDE! WHAT NAY HELL?? Why are you still in your bed?" I was startled when my sister banged the door open. I quickly got up on my bed. "Did you forgot what day today is???"

"Huh?..." I rubbed my eyes and my hands got wet.
"Why are your eyes red? Sis, did you cry?" my sister quickly checked on me, feeling worried.

As well as myself I also got confused. Why are there - tears? My heart is feeling unhappy and I don't know why. The dream and why was Jinsung there? I hurried myself to the bathroom. My eyes are red, my face is bloated, I look like a mess.

What happened?

Hayoon knocked, "Sis! We're going to be late!"

"Late? For what?" I questioned her. Why do I feel forgetful? I'm in a confusion right now. I need help.

"Oh for G sake! 1 THE FREACKIN 9 CONCERT, REMEMBER?" I can hear her frustration. I giggled. "I know, I know. Chill bro, chill~" I responded calmly.

"What do you mean? The concert starts at 12 pm and it's 9 right now!" Hayoon looks like she's about to explode. "Also, don't forget the plan, okay?"

"Arasso~" I yelled loud enough for her to hear while I'm washing my face.

Hayoon and I acted normal in front of our parents as if we're going to do something bad. I know my sister is a bit guilty about this but, sometimes us teenagers got to break some rules.

"Where are you two off?" mom asked after sipping her morning coffee.

I responded to her in a natural way, "We'll be both at Yuri's house. She said she'll be giving us free merches! Like, can you believe it, mom?" I squealed in "excitement" and so as my sister participated in the act.

"Alright, take care and don't have too much fun," Hayoon and I bid both our parents goodbye and headed off.

"That was easy," Hayoon said then laughed hilariously. "I know," I smirked. "Now, LET'S GO!"

IT'S FINALLY TIME.

As we stepped in the stadium we can already hear loud basses and the cheering fans. We both feel nervous. It's our first concert ever. My heart is pounding so loud that I can audibly hear it.

I'm so fvckin nervous. I thought about it.

The stadium is shaking and it energized me. The fact that I can finally see 1the9 from the t.v. to being a reality. This feeling is so new to me and I will not forget to the last part of it.

"Jinsung, I'm here!!!" I couldn't stop my excitement but to scream it out loud. Now I'm ready.

Let's do this!

(imagine that you're jamming and partying at the concert, you screamed to the last breath of your lungs and you danced. It was beautiful.)

The lights dimmed and the spotlights are pointed to the center of the stage. Fans started fangirling, and so did I. I screamed from the bottom of my lungs.

"Omg - omg - omg!!! They're coming out!!! AAAHHHHH!!!!" I only locked my eyes to the stage waiting for their presence.

And there the curtains fall as the music started. It's Like Magic. As soon as I saw them I couldn't stop my tears of joy. I feel so happy. The fact that I'm actually watching them in front of my visible eyes. I feel like I'm part of their world now.

"HOLY FOOK! HAYOON IT'S THEEEEMM!!! DO - YOU - SEE - THEM??? LIKE OMG! AAHBXNAMZNDJFN! I CAN BARELY SPEAK (cries)," my throat is soaring but I don't care.

"I know - (sniffs) I - (sniffs) can finally see them (cries) like dude are they really real???" Hayoon also cried. I smiled at her.

Before I only once had a dream and that was to be part of the 1the9 ocean. Today, that dream came true. I can chant their names with the other fans before they start singing.

Jeon Doyum
Jung Jinsung
Kim Taewoo
Shin Yechan
Jung Taekhyeom
Yoo Yongha
Park Sungwon
Lee Seunghwan
Kim Junseo

Ahh~ that feeling will always be memorable. I'm glad I'm here.

After they performed all their performances, duos' and solos' it has finally come to their speeches. Every member shared their feelings today starting with Yongha, Doyum, Junseo, Taewoo and then... there he is standing so beautifully while spotlights are on him. It's his turn to talk now.

"What's up Canada?!!" Jinsung started talking. I screamed just like everyone did. "I'm so fvckin GOOD BECAUSE Y'ALL HERE!! WOOOOO!!!"

"Hello, I'm your cutie (did aegyo) and sexy Jung Jinsung! I hope you enjoyed our performance today-"

"JINSUNG-IEE! YOU'RE DOING GREAT!!! OF COURSE, WE ENJOYED YOUR PERFORMANCES!!! AAHHH JINSUNG! WHY ARE YOU BORN CUTE?! MY HEART CAN'T HANDLE IT!!!" I don't want to hide my feelings anymore. My heart is telling me to shout it out and so I did. I know I interrupted him but if I won't do it, I'll regret it later. The fans around me stared at me like im going to be 'dead meat.' Then, I looked up to see his reaction.

Jinsung blushed and continued his speech, "Ah~ Thank you for that. I'm flattered. I will do my best to give you all more powerful performances!!! Saranghaeyo yeorobeun!!!💛"

Every crowd cheered and started chanting their names as they exit the stage. Time went by so fast. I miss them already.

Today was such a blast! Hayoon and I still couldn't express any words after the concert and I couldn't stop rewinding the time when Jinsung said "Thank you for that. I'm flattered." I'm happy that I expressed my feelings and was able to shout it to Jinsung and the others. I never regretted it.

Thank you for today, 1the9~

[How was it? I had so much fun and also felt emotional while writing this😢 but I hope I was able to share those feelings with you too!

LIKE⭐, COMMENT & FOLLOW for any updates]