72.) Jimin : Priority (Request)

Imagine
Requested by: itzmevia
Words:

"Priority"

A/N: since this is a request, I will be writing this story with a name "Victoria" and also itzmevia thank you for requesting, sorry for not writing this for a long time, because yah know i'm buzy! :-) have fun!

Victoria's POV

I am now 4 months pregnant and Jimin is the father, he was so happy when i said that he is going to be a dad, he also announced it at their concert and the Fans are supporting us, they even help us with the name of our baby Boy, yes, our baby is a boy.

These past few days, he started to be busy because of their Seoul Tour, he was waking up in a very early time and will arrived at home at 1 to 2 am. He was sometimes lacking of attention to me and sometimes forget about my situation.

One time, me and him had faught because of that, he sometimes went home drunk, and started to tell some bullshits about me, that was the first time he hurted me so much, i know he have already made me jealous, he cheated on me last last year and he was being cold to me, but i have already accept that and started to forget it since we are married now. But this, this kind of thing, that i am pregnant and this cute baby that was inside my body wantig his father's attention.

And a lot of times i am crying because of that, just like now, i think his love was fading away, he focuses on his carrer than his own family, I know he should focus though, but he needs to balance it.

The other oppas was visiting me, unlike him. They said he was really focus for their ARMYS. I'll tell the truth, I am also an ARMY but it's not right that you don't balance your love between your own familly and the fans.

"Hey, are you alright Victoria?" Jin oppa asked and i nodded looking at my baby bump, he sigh "i sometimes, kind of, thinking why is the father of your child was lacking of attention?" Jin oppa asked as he brush his fingers on my hair.

He was like a mother to me, he was there whenever i have problems, well namjoon is also like my father and the others? I treat them as my brothers

"He said he needs to focus on your guys tour" i said and he chuckled "but that doesn't mean he needs to stop taking care of you" he said the last part and he rolled his eyes playfully.

I went silnce and just feeling the breeze, I sigh and look at the window "i don't know m-maybe he doesn't love m--"

"No sweetheart! He does! Okay? Don't think about that! You are guys married and he wont do that because i know him, i knew him" he said and i just nodded until the door started to open revealing the others, and him

This days, also, he don't talk much at me anymore, he just went on our bed room and change then sleep.

"Yah! How are you and our Grandson?" Yoonginoppa said and we laugh "yah! Only you, not us hyung" Taehyung said and he went over me and hugged me, he kneel down a bit and started to talk to my baby inside my tummy as if it can talk. "Noona, How are you our handsome dongsaeng? I hope you're doing well! I am excited to see you and then when you grew up we will play overwatch with jungkook uncl--ouch! What was Victoria?!" Tae asked and i glared at him "don't you dare obsses my baby with that overwatch thing!" I said and he chuckled "i was only joking on that part" he said and they laugh just when jin oppa called jimin and they went on the kitchen.

Jin's POV

I look at jimin and he was confused "so...what will you te--"

"Why don't you give attention to your WIFE and SON inside her hmm? Our tour is not like that important! You need to balnce it Park Jimin! Everytime i go here in your house, i always saw her crying! Not sometimes but Everyday!" I siad and he looked down.

"S-sorry--"

"Do you know what she told me a while a go?" I asked him and he look at me "what is it hyung?"

"She thought that you don't love her anymore!" I said that made his eyes widened "no way in hell I would never---"

"Then why do you care about your career? I mean you should balance it Jimin like i said earlier, she needs your attention, your child needs his father, If Victoria was always like this, the child might be unhealthy and.....pardon to say this but it may gone" I said and then tears suddenly was flowing on his cheek "i'm sorry hyung...i'll do everything, thank you for telling me" he said and walked out of the kitchen.

Victoria's POV

While i was watching TV, and the other are playing truth or dare, jimin walked towards me with a puffy eyes and then he said "let's talk in our room" i nodded and followed him, when we reach inside, he close the door and started to cry on my neck, hugging me "what's wrong?" I asked "sorry for not taking care of you...i love you so much! You mean to me! I love you and i can't lose you and our child, please forgive m--"

"I have already forgiven you Jimin, i just...want your---"

"Attention, i'll give you all of my attention, just please take care our yourself for our child" he said and i smiled "i love you jimin"

"I love you too, Victoria"

~*~

And a months went by, he started to balance his love for me and his career since that day, i love how we spend our time with each other, their tour was now done and they don't have scedules so everyday, they visit me and Jimin ofcourse our child and we are sowmtimes goig to the mall or whatever.

Today, we are here in the Resort, the maknaes were enjoying swimming on the pool while the others were singing karaoke, Jin oppa and Namjoon oppa are preparing the foods while Yoongi and Hoseok oppa was singing. They are arguing just because of the Mic that made me laugh.

Jimin walk towards me and smiled, i look at his naked upper body down to his feet, he was wearig a short tough.

He wink at me and started to kiss my baby bump, "do you want to swim?" He asked me and i smiled "no thanks, me and my baby was enjoying the view in front of us" i said and he smirked "baby, how many time you have already saw my abs? You still didn't get over it, i see" he said and we chuckled "yah lovers! Go here and eat! Stop flirting! Jimin, call the two aliens--i mean maknaes!" Jin oppa said and we laugh

"I am not an alien! I'm just fun!" Taehyung said that made jungkook smack his head "WTF?!"

"Yah! Don't swear in front of Victoria! jimin hyung and her child may hear you!" Jungkook said and taehyung started to bow and keep on saying "sorry dongsaeng, it won't happen again" everyone laugh at their silliness, i won't ever leave them! They are like family to me.