Your Birthday?

This is gonna have some language!!!

_________________________________________________________

   "Wake up, (Y/N)!" Skye shouted in my ear. I sat up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. 'Another day at school with Chloe,' I groaned. Lazily, I brushed my hair, teeth, and my kwami. I hopped in the shower, washing away the sweat from last night. I checked the time. 8:00 it read. Perfect time to read. That is, until Adrien knocked on the door and called my name. I was dressed in a white crop top that reads, "Graceful Swan" and some (F/C) capris. I grabbed my back pack, satchel, and some (F/C) Converse and opened the door.

   "Hi, Adrien! Good Morning!" I spoke, filled with energy.

   "Good morning! Ready to go?" He asked. I nodded, stepped out, and locked the door.

Holy Skip! >-<

   "Hey! (N/N)! Wait up!" I heard a female voice shout behind me. I whipped my head around to see Norah with a girl with brown, braided, mid-thigh length hair that was about the same height as Madison. 

(BTW, you are 4'10, Norah is almost 4'10, Madison is 5'3 so yeah...continue)

I smiled and ran over to them. I'm guessing that Norah saw my questioning expression and said, "So this is my childhood friend, Lorelei Decuir! Lorelei, (N/N) (L/N). (N/N), Lorelei!" She held out her hand and I gladly shook it and said, "It's nice to meet you, Lorelei! I hope we can be amazing friends!" She responded with, "Same here! I think we'll get along just fine!" The three of us start walking, but stop when we see Chloe and another girl with a brown, high ponytail, insulting another girl that has black, mid-back length hair. She was short, about 4'7 or 4'8.

   "Ugh, Angelina and Chloe are back at it again, and their bullying the new girl!" Norah said, disgusted. I asked, "Who? I know who Chloe is, but who's Angelina?"

   "Angelina and Chloe. Bullying duo. They're always looking for someone to pick on everyday. I can't believe they'd have the guts to bully the new girl! Actually, that's a lie." Lorelei spoke. We all burst out laughing, but automatically stopped. Norah whispered to me, "You should go over there so you can kick their lame asses!"I turned to her and gave her a 'Really, Bitch?' face.

   "No, sorry. I only use my strength if someone is being physically hurt. Plus, I'd probably get my ass kicked if I did." I said, and right after I said that, Angelina smacked the new girl's books down to the ground. When said new girl bent over to pick it up, BOTH OF THEM started to kick her. That was what set me off. Just as I did 2 nights ago, I separated the suspects from the victim.

   "Okay, first of all, insulting her and slapping her books was straight up rude. But instead of helping her pick them up, you start KICKING HER when she picks up the mess YOU TWO MADE!!!" I screamed, not giving a fuck about the crowd that was forming. Angelina scoffed and grew closer to my face. I was literally going to one-punch her into space, but I decided not to.

   "Well, well, well, look at what we have here. New girl helps new girl. How sweet! But I'm gonna let you off with a warning, now get the FUCK out of my way." Angelina said. She tried to get past me, but I stood in front of her way. Chloe was now standing in front of me, and hissed, "I don't think you know this yet, but my daddy is the mayor of Paris. Now move it!" I smirked.

   "Well, that's a shame. Oh well, I just call my uncle who JUST SO HAPPENS TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF FRANCE!!!" I screamed into her shocked face. By now, new girl gathered her books and ran away. At least she was safe. I started to walk away, until I felt a hard tug on my hair, so I turned around with a death glare. Angelina and Chloe held the same smug smirk.

   "You just let our prey get away. So now you're gonna pay for it, Bitch!!" Angelina yelled. I was ready for any hands to come my way, so when Angelina sent a fist to my face, I grabbed it and twisted her arm the wrong way. Whoops. She yelped and I felt a strong aura course through my body. Chloe was next to try to strike, but then again, grabbed, twisted, yelped. WAYYYYYYYYY to easy. Both tried again, and this time I was pissed, so I just flipped, striking a blow to both of their stomachs, knocked them to the ground. I kinda felt like I was floating when I landed, but I brushed it off. The crowd parted, and I found Norah, New Girl, and Lorelei In a corner. I walked over with a large grin. 

   "Hey, are you okay? Those girls looked like the hurt you pretty bad." I asked her, full of concern.

   "I'm fine now, because you helped me. By the way, my name's Amber Nguyen!" Amber told us, as Madison walked over. She first looked at me, then Amber, to Norah, over to Lorelei, and finally to the fight scene. She asked what went down so we explained to her what happened and who Amber was. We walked over to the office so Amber could get her schedule. She was in and out, and we checked our schedule and we were all in the same roster.

   "Why have I never noticed you guys?" I questioned.

   "Well that's because we're quiet and sit farther in the back." Madison responded. We went to class and Amber introduced herself and sat in the back with Madison.

Timeskip to lunch 

   "So, (N/N), when's your birthday?" Amber asked me.

   "Oh! Well my birthday's actually (B/D)!" I said brightly. All four of them stared at me in shock.

   "Girl, are you kidding me?!? That's two weeks from now!!!" Lorelei yelled.

   "Are you doing anything?" Norah asked me.

   "We have to do something about this!" Madison told me. Before I could respond to all of their questions, a crowd surrounded our table.

Oh, HELL YEAH!!!

Reader-chan is so popular!!

Word Count: 1028 Words