Chapter 1

*Andy POV*

I stood in the crowd, waiting for one of my favorite bands to enter onto the stage. Pierce the Veil had always helped me through their music and now I am finally at warped, waiting for the amazing moment to commence.

Vic ran on stage, and shouted at the audience, getting everyone in the mosh pit really hyped up, I threw my hands up in the air, straining to see over the many people standing in front of me. The rest of the band ran in stage and started their set with an amazing performance of Bulls in the Bronx. I started headbanging and getting caught up in the great atmosphere.

*Ronnie POV*

I watched as the band played Bulls in the Bronx - the crowd going crazy around me. Soon the mass of hot, sweaty humans were moshing like crazy, music defeating our ears. I started going crazy and singing along. Before I knew it the pit had started running in a circle, the band screaming for us to go faster. I started running as fast as I could around with a the other people.

*Andy POV*

We were all running, around an around and around. I thought it was great, this was my first time in a mosh pit, and believe me, it was great. I kept running with the crowd, until I heard..

"WATCH OUT!!"

And before I knew it I had ran and tripped over a poor young girl that was lying on the floor. Before I knew it I was on the ground, with a stampede of feet over me. 'So this is what a mosh pit looks like from underneath' I thought. The mosh pit started to slow down and I heard Vic's voice in the background, saying "slow down, slow down some people need help."

Then I felt myself being pulled up by a pair of strong, tattooed hands. I was stood on my feet, looking up to see a man, a little older than me, smiling and holding his hand out toward me.

"I'm Ronnie. Ronnie Radke," he said.

I awkwardly shook his hand and replied, very quietly, "Andy Biersack, thanks for helping me"

"No problem," he replied, a smile growing on his face.

He had long dark hair that flopped over his head, and seemed to cover most of his eyesight. He wore an ADTR t-shirt, with black shredded skinny's. He was covered in tattoos and looked absolutely perfect. I quickly snapped my self out of drooling over him, when he asked,

"Do you wanna come with me to the front, to see if we can enjoy the rest of the set?"

I nodded a yes in reply and took his hand, as we pushed our way to the front. This was gonna be a good warped year...

AUTHORS NOTE

Thanks for reading this, it's the first fanfic I have ever written, and I would like to say that I have never been to warped and that I don't know line ups and the way moshing works and so on, so I would like to apologize for that, but anyways, part from that, I hope you enjoy!!

~Daixy