When they confess to you

Luther~
He gets so dumbfounded and nervous around you.  In his head he never thought he'd have this emotion towards someone, he afraid to tell you.  But, little did he know you liked him too.
"Y/N I-I know we've been bestfriends ever since the beginning, but I was sort of wondering~No, that's too cheesy!" You overheard him talking to himself, you walk in and hug him. "I like you too SpaceBoy"

Diego~
He isn't afraid to flirt with you or not.  He wanted to show his love to you, you were his partner in crime, his other half.  He always texted you goodmorning and goodnight texts, or just called you for no reason to make sure you were okay.  One day he called saying "Hey beautiful," A pause. " Would you like to maybe go out for dinner tonight?"

Allison~
Just like her brother Diego, she loves to flirt with you then and there, she'd always spoil you with gifts such as roses, chocolates, a ring, a necklace, and many more.  You were the one to actually confess to her, because you slowly started to get feelings for her. "Allison, I know this sounds crazy but I like you, a lot.  I understand if~" She cuts you off as she kisses you gently.

Klaus~
You had no idea Klaus liked you, he'd never show signs if he did or not, you on the other hand, would always try to make him proud.  You two got high together, all the time.  But you guys wanted to be sober for a change, so you stopped. You checked his phone one day and your name for the contact was "My Happy Pill💊 🖤" You blushed at this then you see Klaus glaring at you, he smirks then looks down "You're my happy pill Y/N" You hugged him tightly.

Five~
Just like Klaus, you never knew Five liked you.  He'd always be busy in his work, you'd try to help him but he always disagreed, you didn't want to argue so you left it at that.  He always was overprotective over you, he got jealous when you hugged Diego, even though he was your older brother.  You decided enough was enough, and you confronted Five.  He looked down and grunted. "Y/N I can't explain to you, how much I love you okay?  I've been trying to distance myself from you, because I've haven't felt this way ever since Dolores." You were in shock and smiled at him. "I love you too Five"

Vanya~
You were the one to confess to her, you made her feel special, like she was wanted.  You loved her and little did you know she loved you too, she stopped taking her pills and always had your back.  You never knew she had powers like the others but she did when she protected you from men sexually touching you.  You decided to tell her "Vanya I think I'm in love with you."
*
*

So this is my first ever preference, what do you guys think?  Suggest any ideas and i'll possibly use them! Also, sorry for not adding ben, I don't know much about him sadly.