S1 EP2 The Death Note

Starring
Liam Dunbar
Hayden Romero
Dylan baker
Corey baker
Ali Dunbar
Piper Shaw

Also Starring
Mr.Moyo

Co starring
Scott McCall

Haydens eyes glowed yellow and howled for liam. He  ran as fast as he could to Hayden when he got there his eyes also glowed yellow and the  twins came running to as they heard Hayden. Hayden gave liam the letter and him and the twins looked at it then liam read it out "You should of never came here leave now or else" Liam looked at Hayden and the twins because he could smell the blood. I have  ascent it lead  to the school where one off the murders were but it was not in the same place it was in Mr.Moyos room liam called the police and they got there straight away as also Mr.Moyo"Ah wat a you doing in my room a a" Mr.Moyo sees the body and screams (ahhh) liam looked at Mr.moyo and as liam was about to say something the police walked in the sheriff goes"How did you know the body was here" Liam shows them the paper they had with the blood on "i came here first because if the first murder was here maybe the second one was here and it was " after they left Liam and Hayden went to a shop called Pop's  when they got there a women named veronica hands them a menu and left "So Hayden what are you getting" as Liam is looking at the menu "uh hey waiter can I have a strawberry Vanilla" Hayden also gets the same "coming right up" veronica says when there milkshake get there a man in a car was watching them. It was the same car that was at the school Liam looked at Hayden and Hayden looked at Liam Hayden goes "Is that car following us or is it just where we are at the same time for no reason" Liam goes " or could be the person who sent us that letter and now going to try kill us" the bell rings and someone walks in the door Liam growls as the person with his hood up sits next to him the man took the hood down and it was Scott "Oh hey scott" Liam says Scott goes" I'm just passing by and I got work but the person in that black car he's watching you and he has a gun on him" Hayden  looks at both of them " well then let's go talk to them" They all get out Liam paid veronica and have her a tip and left and headed to the car when they got there a man In a suite grabbed his pistol shooting at Liam in the chest five times he falls to the floor Scott claws his car and the man drove of veronica the one in pops ran out with towels compress these to his chest veronica calls JugHead him and serpents came down as they had a medic and they took the bullets out of Liam and stitched him up Liam Scott and Hayden got back to where they are living and Scott was staying the night before he had to continue his journey as Scott way about to go upstairs he heard the front door open he growls and Liam and Hayden run downs stairs and growls there was a note on the floor that said "I told you to leave and you did not and now you have to pay" Scott quickly closes the door and locks it"Liam Hayden look upstairs he may be here I will check down stairs meet back here after" Liam and Hayden go up stairs checking every room Scott who was down stairs hear something smash in the next room Scotts eyes turn red as he walks in the kitchen the man in black was there with a white mask on "Well hello Scott is it your turn and this time I will make sure your dead and then your friend Liam and the Hayden" Liam and Hayden comes running down where they are the man in black"What should we do Scott" but as they all growled the man in black was gone Scott went to look around the whole house and Liam and Hayden went to bed as they had school Scott was downstairs watching tv thinking about what just happened and he had to leave soon Scott Had ten minutes before he had to leave so he did one more look around the whole has and went to say bye to Liam because Hayden was already sleeping Scott closed there bedroom door and then when he went out the front door he posted the key through the door after he looked it as he got on his motor bike Dylan baker came out "Hey who are you I saw you come out of that house but you don't live there" Scott shows his eyes "Liam and Hayden is my beta's and I was just stopping by but I'm not now heading to where I'm going but I better go as I have to get to my apartment by sun set or I'm never going to make it there" Scott turned on his bike and then left shooting up the road Liam got up to get a drink and made a bowl of pasta he put on the tv and started watching some Riverdale while eating his pasta and drinking his tea after he finished watching two episodes and finished drinking and eating he washed up and dryed up the mess and then went to his room when he got there Hayden was gone Liam went to the twins  house and Dylan awnsered "Hey what's up" Liam goes "Do you know where Hayden is!" Dylan did not know either Dylan and Liam took of as they where driving over the bridge they saw Hayden and the man in black on the bridge he had her ready to push her of the bridge "Hayden no!" Liam cried out the man in black said"she won't be the last" and pushed her off.