Chapter Twelve

Party started heating up when Amy and I came in. We make our way through drunken mass to get to the 'Booze table'. We start off easy, best beginning drink is beer.

Through high school and many parties, my organism made strong alcohol resistance. I'm not from those girls who get drunk easily, neither is Amy. We know we can drink hectoliters while remaining pretty much sober, only we have more fun. But then of course, we have our weak spot. Tequilla.

Sweaty from dancing, with fifth drink in our hands, Amy and I tumble onto the couch. I think alcohol is staring to affect us.

"Jesus, this was fun.", Amy blabbers.

I smile as I nod my head. I let my body have a break. I really needed this. I needed some relaxing. I look up at ceiling, when I realize I'm slightly dizzy. It's affecting me.

Five more drinks later and everything else foggy, I find myself over toilet. My hair is tied into loose ponytail while I shove my fingers into my throat. I've gotten used to the uncomfortable feeling of fingers touching tonsils. I keep pushing them, burping while tears are rushing down my cheeks. After the last try, I finally throw up brown liquid.

I get it all out of my system, giving myself satisfied smirk. My head already starts clearing up. I'm ready for more.

I turn the tap on and let myself drink some water, like a dog. I look up the mirror. Oh my God, I look like a scarecrow. I reach for some toilet paper to wipe off my smeared mascara and tears. By all means, I look much better than it was few seconds ago.

I get out of the bathroom, pounding into everyone and every wall I find on my way.

"Heeey, giiiirl!", Spencer, girl who owns the place, runs to me from behind. Her tongue is working so hard on speaking right "Hope you're having fun!"

She puts her strong arms around me. Of course, that's what being in a cheerleader team does to you. She's one of 'The Populars' and has one of the best parties.

"This party is lit!", I yell back, probably just blabbing some words.

I get out of her hug and make my way downstairs with intention on finding Amy. Time to continue partying!

Few minutes after my search-party, I find her in a group of people doing shots. I recognize well-known Devil's bottle in the middle. Tequilla. Oh no, I think to myself and stroll to Amy.

"Why didn't you wait for me?", I smirk.

Amy answers me with drunken smile and pushes two shots in front of me. I down them in a second, later killing the god-awful taste in my mouth with refreshing lemon. It's probably the best part of tequilla. Even though it's the Devil's drink that makes us bring bad decisions.

"Hou-ston! Hou-ston! Hou-ston!", people at the table start chanting after I downed my shots.

"More!", Amy and I yell at the same time.

Three more shots find their way in front of us. Everyone at table has that many in front of them.

"I want to make a toast to Spencer and this lit-ass party!", Jayden, guy who listens English and Algebra with me, raises his shot, and rest of us follows "And I make a toast to Amelia, who has a fucking awesome alcohol tolerance!"

For some reason, we all bark before downing our drinks. After third, Chad, football team captain, throws up all across the table in style. Everyone starts laughing, even though we're grossed out.

"Chaaad!", girl I think is Charlotte takes a step back "You're disguisting!"

I take a look at Charlotte's thrown-up dress. Being next to a dude throwing up, means you'll end up with vomit on your shit too. Two guys take Chad with them, and the rest takes a bottle and we move on the next place.

I notice few guys doing Keg stand. I give Amy a look and she happily nods.

"I'm up next!", I yell at guys that are putting Timothy down. Wow, I thought he was a nerd.

In return, they give me surprised looks before they both pull my hands. They grab my legs and hold me upside down, while third one puts tube in my mouth.

"Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink!", mass around me chants.

I suck on that tube as much as I can, while beer bubbles are getting into my nose. This is not gonna end up well, I think to myself. They put me down and I spit out the foam from my mouth.

Mass happily applauds, and I'm, all of the sudden, not aware of anything

Everything goes black.