Nightmares

New chapter is up my loves!

Thanks!

Enjoy! :)

Chapter 9

I stood up from the bed and went over to Chris's crib taking him to my arms, soothing him.

Nash was sat on the edge of the bed, his back to me, his hands on his head, rocking himself back and forth.

My eyes was burning into his back, asking for answers.

Who's dead?

"It's okay Chris." I cooed to the little boy who seemed to getting calmer. He clutched his little hands on my shirt looking at me adoringly.

"Destiny." Nash spoke for the first time since he woke up.

"Nash it's oka-"

"Take Chris outside." He said and turned to look at me.

His eyes redand watered. They held pain and regret.

I nodded and grabbed the blanket of Chris's crib taking it with me as I bounced the baby to my hands.

I walked into the living room just as his door closed and he started banging things.

Chris was calmed by now so I sat him on the couch and set a few pillows around him to prevent him from falling. I covered him with the blanket and gave him one of the toys that laid on the coffee table before I walked away to Nash's room.

I didn't bother knocking and when I walked in the window was open and Nash was sitting on the windowsill, getting wet by the strong rain and a bottle whiskey on his hand.

I left the door open, just in case I needed to go back to Chris and walked to the window.

"I let him down Destiny. And now he's dead." He said as I sat down next to him the rain getting into my eyes.

"Who's dead Nash?"

"It doesn't matter, because he's gone." He laughed bitterly. "He's gone God dammit." He yelled and threw the bottle to the street and I watched it as it shattered into little pieces.

If someone was passing by they'll be goners by now.

"Destiny I want you to know, I didn't do it." He grabbed my face.

"What Nash? What didn't you do?" I asked my eyes pleading for some answers.

He was just about to speak when Chris started crying.

I got up and walked into the living room taking him to my arms and walking back to Nash's room.

"Go to sleep." He said as he closed the window.

I set Chris on his bed but I couldn't help but notice the dents on the wall.

I looked at Nash's hands and his knuckles were bleeding.

"Nash your hand." I said and reached out for it but he pulled away.

He is shutting me out.

"Can you please go to bed?" He said looking anywhere but me.

I nodded and started making my way to the living room but he stopped me.

"Please stay here". He whispered to my ear.

I gently grabbed his hand and led us to the bed. We laid down and Nash put his head on my chest as I wrapped my arms around his wounded soul.