Hiiii!!

Jays POV:

 I looked out the rain-coated window at the dampness outside. It was still pouring. It's felt like the clouds were crying, just like I was in my heart. I looked at the picture of (y/n), Zenith and I that I was holding in my hand as I saw a tear hit the picture. It was springtime, and normally people remember spring as a time for sunshine and flowers growing and Beauty of the world. I just remember it as the time I lost everything. 

Hey guys! I know I said I'd wait to do this one till later, but I just couldn't resist XD. 

Okay, here are the Ages in this story:

Kai, Cole, Jay- 20 yrs

Zane- 21 yrs

Lloyd- Mentally 13, physically 19 yrs

Nya- 19 yrs

(y/n), (and Zenith)- 19 yrs

Hera- 18 yrs (She comes in later but she's kinda important to me so XD) 

Sensei Wu- (Who knows)

I'll add more characters as I go XD.

I'll do the first chapter whenever I have time, or maybe tomorrow or later today. I'm just really excited XD. 

Okay, This also takes place after March of the Oni. Actually, all of my stories take place after whatever season just came out. So, currently, this story takes place at the end of March of the Oni, but after the 11th season comes out, It'll take place after that. Does that make sense...? Yes...? No...? Well, whatever. 

WORD CODES- 

(y/n)- Your Name

(m/n)- Middle Name

(e/c)- Eye color

(h/c)- Hair Color 

(h/s)- Hair style 

Yay! Okay, this is my second Wattpad story so it might not be as bad as the first one, but trust me everything I write is bad, so I hope I do good enough XD. 

Thanks, guys! 

CrisDreamer