Finding Out Why I'm Here

"Nothing, we tried to get her to talk, but she refuses to." Louis lied, it seemed second nature to him, he was so good. I would've believed him myself it I hadn't been in the room with him.  Liam nodded and looked at me. To avoid looking at him I looked down at my hands, that's when I realized I was shaking. Niall must've noticed too, because he asked.

"Are you cold? You're shaking pretty bad and you have goosebumps." I wasn't really, but it was just an excuse. I nodded, Niall got up and left to do something. Liam took this opportunity and sat next to me, he put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close. I froze, I didn't like him touching me, but I had no idea what he would do if I pushed him away.

"It's okay," Liam cooed. "I'm not going to hurt you, I promise. Please, just calm down, trust me. You're life's gonna be a lot better now that I found you." He kept whispering little nothings into my ears. Niall came back with a blanket and put it around Liam and I. I started to relax and eventually found myself falling to sleep. My eyes started to droop as I rested my head on Liam's shoulder. They were barely open when I felt someone pick me up and carry me somewhere. Before I was aware of where I was going I had fallen asleep.

I woke up unsure of where I was and looked around. I was laying in a bed in a room I had never seen before. I sat up and looked around again. I had absolutely no idea where I was, then the events of the last couple of days came flooding back. I sighed as I laid back down. I had absolutely no desire what-so-ever to get up and see them this morning. Unfortunately they seemed to have a different point of view. Niall peeked his head into the room and saw me awake, he called to the other boys and decided that he should sit on my bed. He smiled warmly at me and I smiled back at him. "How was your sleep?" He asked kindly, I showed gave him a thumbs up because I knew the others were on the other side of the door wanting to hear me speak properly. I leaned closer to Niall and whispered in his ear.

"I know they're on the other side of the door. You can't fool me that easily you silly leprechaun." I then laid back down on the bed as he said.

"Damn it. Guys she knows, come out now." I heard them all sigh and the door open and the four other boys came walking in.

"How was your sleep?" Liam asked, I gave him a thumbs up just like I did with Niall. He smiled at me and sat down on my bed as well. I gave him the 'what-the-hell-do-you-think-your-doing' look. Liam and Niall put their hands up in defense, but neither of them moved. I sighed loudly and laid down on the bed again, my feet on both of their laps. If I'm gonna stay here a while I might as well get comfortable with them, a little anyways. I saw Liam smirk a little.

We all just stayed there like that for a while. Then something seemed to pop into my head. I sat up and looked at everyone. Liam was closer to me then Niall so I decided to grab Louis. I whispered in his ear while everyone looked at us weirdly. I whispered "I was just wondering why in the world you people kidnapped me, do you think you could answer that for me?" Louis had a huge grin on his face and then turned to the others.

"Liam, would you care to explain to LeeAnn why in the world you came up with the great idea to kidnap her?" Louis asked all professional like. I giggled slightly because it seemed so out of character for him. I was right! Liam was the one that decided to kidnap me, I am on a role.

Liam looked a little uncomfortable, Niall put his hand on Liam's shoulder and said. "Liam, I think it is time you told her. If you don't tell her know you may never tell her." Liam nodded reluctantly and looked at me.

"LeeAnn, the reason I made up the plan to kidnap you is because you're my twin sister. You were adopted when we were two years old and I found out about two months ago that we were related. I started stalking you and saw that your mother had died and how badly you were treated at school. I just had to make it all stop. I'm sorry, LeeAnn. I really am, but I just had to help you." He looked at the ground and sighed. "I understand if you don't ever want to talk to me, but I just want you to know that I am really sorry for taking you away from your life and forcing you to come with us. But I hope you understand where I'm coming from, I just wanted to help you."

I just sat there for I don't know how long, trying to take in the information. Everyone stared at me trying to see what I was thinking, but my face was expressionless. I don't know how I acted the way I did, or what sunk in first but I sat up and hugged Liam, like a bear hug. He hugged me back, when I pulled away I looked at him with a huge smile on my face. "I can't believe I actually have a brother! A twin brother!" I said happily as I hugged him again. Everyone chuckled nervously at my reaction and I was just happy that I was happy for once in my life.