I- Vivian

7:00 AM - time to wake up. My alarm clock very kindly reminds me of it!

New school, new year, new me or so I hope, like, every year. 

Mornings are absolute torture- as they are for any teenager- but especially for me given my condition. I like sleep. Sleep is peaceful. No pain, no suffering just relaxation! I'd much rather be asleep than awake! 

As I get up I see the school uniform hanging on my closet's hook. My parents thought sending me to a school with a uniform would cause less anxiety. If they think my condition comes from choosing clothes in the morning, they're far from the problem....

Getting on the bus, I think of how much they just don't understand me. No parent understands their teenager, but in my case they really don't understand it! 

8:30 AM- English 

"For your first assignment, you'll be working in teams of two. You'll be building a model showing what the other person is. What interest that person has, what motivates this person? What are his or hers passions, her or his dream job and you can extrapolate to whatever you wish. As long as you respect the theme which is getting to know the person as if a member of your family" 

A group project!? On the first day? I hate group projects. They cause so much anxiety. People don't do their job until last minute and then I have to do the whole thing. 

At the break, I decide to go see the teacher, given my situation she should understand....

Actually no! Mental health being the taboo it is, school doesn't understand. Last school didn't understand, neither did the one before. My parents, thinking they know what's best for me keep switching schools until we find one who understands the situation! That won't happen, I'm sure of it. 

"Yeah! I can't apply this exception in this case" 

"But, but, I don't even have a partner and everyone's partnered-up" 

"Actually I'm not" calls out a boy coming to me.