Soarin's Ups and Downs

t was almost Heart's and Hooves Day, Soarin the Wonderbolt had nothing to do but just sit and mope in bed. If there was just something that he could do without getting interuppted. Since the whole team got to have a long vacation from performing and doing stunts. For Soarin, as a wonderbolt, he would always have to tour from place to place without staying at one place at the same time.

"Hey Soarin, can I tell you something", a voice said calling to him from the hallway.

"Who is it", the young wonderbolt called from the closed door.

"Hey, you already know who I am", the image said as she opened the door to his room.

"Oh hey Spit, I didn't even recognize you", said Soarin laughing at his own joke.

Soon the others came in all jumping around really excited. " The heart's and hooves day gala is almost here", they all shouted. "Yeah, I'm excited too guys", said Soarin glumily. "Soari,  Cadence's gala is tomorrow. The gala is tomorrow and you better find a date", said Spitfire reminding him. So Soarin took his friend's advice and opened the note and read it to himself.

The note said:

Dear Soarin Skies,

I'm happy to tell you that the Heart's and hooves day gala is tomorrow night. Please do wear formal wear and bring a required date with you. Remember the ball always starts at 7. There will be food,games,and just having fun. Hope the royal family will see you there including Princess Twilight Sparkle.

Sincerely,

Cadence

"Hey Soarin, who's going to be your date?" said Surprise and Spitfire and Fleetfoot laughing. "Um, don't know yet", said Soarin making a goofy smile. "Come on go seek her heart somehow", said Misty Fly and Blaze forcing him out of his room and to the door. "Guys, I don't know what you're talking about and stop", said Soarin as the others were forcing him to go to Ponyville which they didn't tell him. As Soarin was about to say one more word, the others pushed with force and out into the afternoon sky. "Hey, be free big blue", his friends called out to him.