Chapter 3

Next day, the team woke up early in the beautiful,bright morning sun. They all groaned tiredly muttering that they didn't want to wake up early, but except for Spitfire captain of the wonderbolts, who was always a morning pony. Soarin was never a morning pony. He would just moan and try to go back to sleep, but Spitfire would just take his covers off of him and blow her whistle loudly making the other's ears burst. Spitfire was always famous for having a really mad temper, like her mother always back then.

"Guys!! You better wake up or else I'll blow my whistle like always", Spit replied. "Fine cap, we'll wake up", said the others tiredly. So the others got up and got ready to start their day.

The team was getting ready for the Heart's and Hooves Day Gala. On such a grand and fine occasion, they would always be excited. Except for Soarin. He was upset that his life-long crush since foalhood would not have a great time with him at the gala. "Cheer up Soar, your marefriend will like you just the way you are", Surprise replied comforting her friend by putting her hoof on his shoulder. "Thanks Surprise, I really appreciate it", Soarin said cheering up a bit. "No prob, Soarin", the white mare said heading off to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Soarin also headed to the bathroom to get ready. First ,he washed his face with a clean towel.Next, he brushed his teeth. Finally, combed his mane. After he was done tidying himself up, he and the others headed to the mess hall to eat breakfast. In the mess hall, there were so many food choices to choose from. All cooked by the staff of bolts. All the food was so tasty, that their mouths were watering. He noticed that the others got to the mess hall before him, no wonder Soarin was always the last one there.

"Guys, Soarin is always last", said Fleetfoot. "Yeah right Fleetfoot, he is always last", said Misty Fly. So the others laughed and ate.

After eating, the wonderbolts went out the door and flew to Ponyville to get ready for the heart's and hooves day gala at the Crystal Empire.

Then they arrived in Ponyville afterwards. So all of landed in a safe spot and headed to Rarity's boutique for their outfits for the gala. When they arrived at Rarity's boutique, Rarity said", Oh hi wonderbolts, can I help you with anything?"

"Rarity, we were hoping that you would make us some outfits for the heart's and hooves day gala?" said Spitfire. "Of course, I'd be happy to Spitfire".

Of course, Rarity already made outfits for her friends. But should she make outfits for the wonderbolts? After she thought about making formal attire for the Bolts, she went and got out a few pieces of paper to sktech the outfits she was going to make. Then she grabbed different colors of fabric from her closet, including black for Soarin. Being a fashion designer was hard work. Doing this and that was tiring. But Rarity got use to it. Then Spitfire asked how long it was going to take for the outftis to be done. Rarity said that the clothes were going to take to make after lunchtime. So everything was now under control.

As Rarity was making the wonderbolt's outfits, the others just chatted as Rarity worked. "I'm so excited about tonight", said Princess Twilight Sparkle. "Me too Twilight, I'm excited", said Rarity who was kind of upset and half happy.

     "Rarity are you alright?" asked Fleetfoot in asked in kind and caring tone. 'No, I'm just a little jealous".

            Rarity was upset because all her friends had dates and she didn't. Well, it was almost time for te gala in the Crystal Empire. Every pony was way too excited to even wear their outfits. Rainbow had a little bit of a transparent dress: light blue. And her mane was up in a bun. Twilight wore her cornation dress like always. Applejack wore a dress with boots, which was country style. Pinkie Pie wore a dress of pink and white with pictures of candy on it. So all of them were ready including, Fluttershy.

     "Off to the Crystal empire", they all cheered.