Prolog

Jungkook's Pov

"Taetae hyung, hurry! We already late!!" i said while running through the lobby.

"Yea, OH SHIT. wE'LL FUCKED UP BY THE OWNER" he said and running with his carrier.We run to the elevator and hurried to the 27th floor.

Today is the day. We, BTS, will move to our new house. But, our CEO said that we'll gonna share the house with the owner. At first, we rejected it directly. And then, he said that we're gonna have our own room and studio at the house. So, this  happened.

Actually, we must be there at 11, BUT Taehyung 'accidentally' throw me to a puddle. So i must go back home and change. And now, we arrived at 12.30. What a good first impression for our new housemate.

TING

We already at the 27th floor now. And there is only one door. Damn, rich people. Because there is only one door, so we go straight to it. And, we found a piece of paper.

Dear whoever is this,

Hi. I'm your housemate. You should come in. The key is under the mat.

And here's the mat.

WHAT A WARM WELCOMING GREETING

WHAT A WARM WELCOMING GREETING. I saw Taehyung already on his knees, laughing like crazy.

"Oh my- hAHAHAA.....Oh my god this person is making me remember of Yoongi-hyung" he said while laughing.

Not wanting to get infected with the laughing virus, I flipped the mat. And there's a paper, AGAIN.

-Where do you want to go is what do you want to see.-

Fuck this shit i mumbled.

***

"Hyuuuuuuung, when we're gonna get in...." i whined. I mean, Come on! it's already 1.45 and i'm tired plus hungry! I just wanna eat and sleep with peace. But we can't get in because of this shitty riddle.

"Be patient, brat! I want to get in too!" he said while trying to see the other side of door with the hole.

Krekkk....

THE FUCKING DOOR IS OPENED.

"WHAT DID YOU FUCKING DO KIM.TAE.HYUNG?! DID YOU BROKE THE FUCKING DOOR?! I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING HAVE A DEBT WITH THIS SHITT-"

"Geez, calm your tits. I just opened the door. Don't you have to say something to me?" he smirked.

"I'd rather kiss my ass than say thank you to you"

"Stop talking, just get fucking in before i tell Jin-hyung that you cursed in front of me"

"OKAY OKAY I'M DEEPLY SORRY, YOUR MAJESTY!!!"

***

WOAAAAAH, THIS HOUSE IS FREAKING BIG! THE OWNER MUST BE SOMEONE WHO IS RICHER THAN US. Wait-

"There is someone in the kitchen!1!1!1!" Taehyung whispered to me.

I rushed of to the kitchen and I SEE A FOREIGNER WITH A LONG WAVY HAIR AND IT'S A GIRL!! I CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH. But yea, I'm Jeon Fucking Jungkook, The Golden Maknae of BTS, I'm not gonna back off just because a gi-foreigner.

"Ummm, hello? Excuji me? Ma neim is Jungkook, an...and..." UHHH I CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH. NAMJOON-HYUNG HELP ME!!

"Ahh, You're my housemate, right? Welcome! My name is Namea Decxon. Nice to meet you!" she smiled.

"Oh yes!! Housmet yess!!" SHE IS MY HOUSEMATE?! THE ONE WHO MADE ME SUFFER?!

"By the way, I know you guys are hungry. So, get in to your own room and I'm gonna tell you when the food is ready" she said.

"Room?? Our- our room??"

"Yes, it already has your name on the door."

"Neim?? In the door??"

"Yes"

Shit I can't speak English.

Well, i hope you enjoyed it:)
And i'm not a native speaker so if there's some typos, just bare it with me.