Chapter 3

~Previously

After dinner i just went back to my room. when i got there i just started thinking about everything that happened today i felt really bad that Sung-jae got in trouble because of me i mean Kang-Dae will probably not stop bullying me anyways he's been doing it for so long already.  He's probably right though i am a loser and they shouldn't be my friends...

********************************************************

Y/N P.O.V.

I just layed in my bed thinking if my friends should really be my friends before I fell asleep.

CL P.O.V.

After dinner Y/N went to his room, and Jiyong came back in to the living room. "Boys I have another mission for you", he said. "When?" is all that my sons replied. "In two days" Jiyong said. "Do all of us need to be there?" Jin asked. "Yes I need all of you, even some of -Exo and got7" Jiyong said. "What about Y/N? We can't leave him here alone" I said. "We'll just have someone from -Exo to look after him. I'll give you the details of the mission tomorrow" Jiyong said before he left the room.

Jin P.O.V.

My dad left the room, and my mom sighed. "Y/N will be fine mom" I said. "I know, but sooner or later he'll notice somethings up" my mom said. "Yeah, but for now let's keep him out of all this.This isn't the life that he should be living" Yoongi said. We all agreed with Yoongi on that. Y/N is too innocent for this life. We all left for our rooms, and I saw Jimin and Jungkook go to Y/N's room.

Jungkook P.O.V.

While everyone went to their rooms, me and Jimin-Hyung went to Y/N's room. I knocked on the door but there was no reaction. Then Jimin-hyung tried by knocking on the door, but still there was no reaction. We started to get really worried. "Y/N are you ok in there?" I asked. And guess what, still no reply. "Let's go ask one of our brothers or mom for the spare key if there even is one" Jimin-Hyung said.

Hoseok P.O.V.

I was dancing to Kpop girl group songs in my room, don't judge meh, when suddenly Jimin and Jungook stormed into my room. "H-h-hyung" they panted. "Woah calm down guys, what is wrong guys?" I said. "It's Y/N he-he-he" Jimin started. "He what" I asked. "He's not reacting we knocked on his door a few times and he didn't reply. We're getting worried" Jungkook said. "Okay I think Namjoon knows where the spare key is. Let's go ask him" I said. We all went to Namjoon's room and I knocked on the door.

Namjoon P.O.V.

I heard a knock on my door.I opened the door to reveal Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok. "Yes?" I said. "Do you know where the spare keys to everyone's rooms are?" Hoseok asked. "Uh, yeah Why?" I asked. "Long story.. we'll explain everything once you tell us where the keys are" Jungkook said.

~Time skip to when they explained everything to namjoon and got the keys and are trying to open Y/N's door~

Namjoon P.O.V.

Jimin opened the door, and we saw that there was no one in the room, and that the window was open. "Where is he?" Jungkook said. We then all tried calling him, but he didn't pick up.

Y/N P.O.V.

I was just walking in the park when my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was.............Jungkook. I figured they found out that I left, so I didn't pick up.

Flashback

I woke up from my nap and started thinking again about what happened today. I felt like I should clear my thoughts so I snuck out of the window to go outside. You might think," Why sneak out of the window?" But my family almost never let's me leave the house.