❁ Chapter Two ❁

Welcome back to chapter two of Let Me Go my lovelies! I'd like to remind you guys that I only post the new chapters on Tuesdays and Saturdays. Although, I probably will not post this Saturday due to my busy schedule. This time there is a picture of the lovely Nina Dobrev as Katie on the right side of your screen, kinda at the bottom. This chapter's song is Timber by Pitbull featuring Ke$ha. I chose the song because... oh, no spoilers!! You will have to find out for yourselves!! 

Okay, I dedicated this chappy to my awesome best friend in real life @TheOneCrazyGirl12 because she is da bomb. You guys should really give her a follow and check out her awesome stories called Moon Dust and Freshman. 

Anyways, I hope you flamangos like this chapter. Give it a vote if you do like it. I'd also like you guys to leave a comment about what you think of chapter two!! I love you guys!!!   

                                                                       xoxo - Katelyn

❁ Chapter Two ❁

I composed myself and called over the nearest waiter. I asked for a Pink Drink, like the one Katie has. A minute later, he brought the drink gently down to the counter, the glass making a small klink. I brought the strawberry smelling drink  to my lips.

As the drink traveled down my throat, it had a little burning sensation. It was like my mouth was on fire, but a cold feeling washed down my throat. I didn't realize it, I gulped the whole glass down. I hope that's okay. I really don't want to be sick - obviously, no one wants to be sick.

"You drink?" I heard someone ask behind me, his words a little bit slurred. I whipped my head around and saw a dizzy looking Harry. Oh, great... He took the seat next to me at the bar. I just stared at him with my wide hazel eyes.

"No. That was actually my first drink. Ever. And it will be my last, tooHarry nodded his head, making his dark brown curls whirl around. I could see sweat dripping down his forehead. He looked drunk to me, which he probably is.

"Oh. I'll buy you another drink, if you want, though." Harry smiled. I turned to Katie to see what she thinks. She was nodding her head frantically. I guess I'll have one more drink. That will be it though!!

The same waiter came over and accepted the ten dollar bill he slapped down on the hard black metal bar. The waiter came back with five really small glass cups. It had a bright tan looking color - it looked like beer, but it probably isn't. Harry slid two cups to me, one of them letting a drop slide down the side.

I picked one of the glasses up, slowly, sniffing it. It had a.. weird smell. I brought up to my mouth, gulping it all down. It wasn't too bad, like I thought it would be. I looked back over to Harry and saw him with a big goofy grin on his face.

I felt an arm go around my waist, giving me small tingles through out my body. "Come on. Let's go dance." Harry smiled. He was the one who wrapped his arm around me. I followed anyways because I did kind of want to dance. A good song was playing, too.

Author's Note: Play the Timber video by Ke$ha right now!! This part may be a little innappropriate, but it's an important part!! I hope you enjoy ;)

The song Timber, blared all around me as I walked with Harry to a small clearing in the sweaty crowd. He placed both hands on my waist and stood an inch away from me. I looked in to his pretty green eyes and put my sweaty hands on his shoulders. I could see sweat traveling down his face as we moved to the song. 

I felt a jolt of dizziness jolt through me. The crowd became a blur around me. Adrenaline kicked in around me, putting a grin on my face. It was probably from the drinks. My mom told me that you'll get drunk faster once you've had your first drink.