(Do you like it?) Chapter1: Michael

Everyone was awake, except Jonathan. We were all getting our early morning coffee when Jonathan walked into the kitchen. "*yawn* hows it going guys?" We all turned and looked at him and simultaneously took a sip of our coffee. "What?" We kept staring at him "*exhale* well today is the most important day of the month?" I said with a hint of annoyance. Jonathan sat down "Taco Tuesday? Heh." "Its the day of the screw dumb ass" Jonathan fell out of his chair and hit his head. "MICHAEL WHAT THE HELL? WHY DIDNT YOU SAY ANYTHING I WOULD'VE WOKEN UP EARLIER!!! MUMRMURMUMRNSMDJ!!!" He basically just jumbled the rest of his words. But today was the day of the screw, "The most important day of the month." The world that I live on, B-99564, was struck on year 5 by a screw made of an indestructible compound of iron, titanium, steel and all other metals. How it got there? No one knows, all we know is that the message written on the screw says that we must turn it at the end of each month or face the consequences. We don't know what the 'consequences' are but we don't want to risk death to figure it out. Our President, Yohan Quintos, orders that we must turn it as the screw requests. The screw is located in the center of B-99564. Where we are, the screw is about 7 days away. So we call the week before, The Day of the Screw. "AND SECOND OF ALL-" He stood there with steam coming out his ears " you're not even listening are you?" We all shook our heads no. "Ok." He got up and sat back down. Although he seems 'bi-polar' at such, he's actually a very level headed guy. We both graduated from The School of April. They named the schools after months that were carried over from the old planet: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December. We were both in the field of history of the old planet and we basically just talked the whole time because nobody knew anything about the old planet. Even the teacher. We graduated with a diploma in the field and ever since we were put in line next to each other in the ceremony, we've been best friends. We lived together in an apartment soon after being we had no where to go. Both our parents were killed in The Great Fire of the Planet. When the planet was destroyed. Its rumored between us that our parents were friends and died together and gave their lives for us. One of our neighbors in the apartment building, Tom, also lives with us now. His parents died as well but on this planet. His brother that we call Pig-Nose being that even his brother doesn't know his name and he has a pig-nose. We all decided to live in this one home so we didn't have to pay all of the rent. We used to call ourselves the Heavy-Lifters Club because we all worked so hard to pay taxes. We wouldn't see each other for months at a time because we worked all day. When I hit the lottery and won 1,000,000 we started to take some more time to be together.

We got in the car and began our long journey. I turned around and asked them "You ready?" They all shook their heads yes. "Ok" i turned the ignition and we were off.

Vote or comment if you want me to keep going with this.