Chapter 1.

JAMES POTTER WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME! First he has to ask me out every day for 5 years, then he has to GROW UP right in front of me, then he has to make me bloody FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM, and finally he has to get over me. Why can't he just notice that he finally has me so I can stop staring at him from a distance...

How did I not fall in love with him sooner? I mean he has dreamy hazel eyes that I could just stare into forever. Then his messy black hair somehow makes him look insanely professional while still making him look like the immature git I grew up with. And don't even get me started on his abs!

It's not even his looks that I fell in love with.(of course the looks were a major contribution) I fell in love with his personality. The way he can go from messing with his friends to helping a lost first year in two seconds, how he can make me laugh at any time during the day, no matter what may be happening in the world outside. But most of all, I fell in love with how he has become the person he is now, a charming, handsome, sexy, perfect, funny...

"Lily!!! Are you even paying attention to where you're walking?" I am awoken of my thoughts by the man himself. I feel his hand on my shoulders and shrug them off embarrassingly.

"Of course, James. Why wouldn't I be?" I stutter. He stares at me for a moment before smoothly replying,

"Well, Lils. It may be because this is the third time in the last five minutes that you have walked into a wall." I look at the ground as my face flushes, making it look the same shade as my hair.

"Something in your mind?" Ugh! Why is he so bloody smooth? If I didn't love him so much, I'd slap that stupid smirk right of his adorable face.

He's staring at me now. Wide-eyed and open mouthed staring at me. Oh crap! I said that out loud, didn't I? Umm...

Shoot! Why am I so stupid? Now we can't even be friends because he knows I'm in love with him, and he doesn't even like me anymore. Before he could recover from the shock to leave me, I do the only thing I can do. I run, fast