Long time, all see

Carolina's POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm and decide that today i'm actually going to get out of bed and get ready for school. I rub my eyes, roll over and turn off my alarm, I swing my legs over the edge of my bed and take a drink of water before walking out of room and into the bathroom, I wash my face and put my hair into a bad attempt at a ponytail. I walk into the living room to see my mum drinking her coffee and reading a book.

"Morning sweetheart"

"Morning Mum" 

I walk into the kitchen, make myself a tea and some breakfast, eggs on toast. As I eat i read through my homework I did the night before to make sure i got the answers right, I don't know why i check I know I got them right I'm a straight A student and most of the time my teachers are asking me to check their answers .

"Morning Caro" My dad says entering the kitchen making himself a bowl of cereal 

"Morning Dad"

I finish having breakfast and head back to the bathroom to shower and get ready. I decide that today I'm actually going to make an effort in what I'm wearing. I pull out a pair of black high-waisted skinny jeans, a black cropped jumper that says New York on it, a long cardigan and a pair of white skater shoes that have flowers stitched  on the side. After I get dressed I straighten my hair and put it up in a high pony, I'm actually liking the way I look today. I say bye to my parents grab my keys, bag and head to school.

===========

I pull into the parking lot grab my bag and get out of my car head straight to my locker to get my books that's when I hear a voice behind me I haven't heard before.

"Carolina" they say, making me turning around to see who it is.

"Yes" 

Veronica's POV

She turns around looking amazing as usual, she knows me I know she does but I also know that she doesn't want to know me. I'm said to be the "popular girl" at school and i know that with that reputation new kids just seem to think that i'm rude and obnoxious but I'm not, I know I'm not, I have a dysfunctional family, no real friends and a huge secret - nobody knows I'm gay and frankly I'm happy about it but there is something about this girl that for the longest time i have felt something in my chest every time i see her, okay so I used to watch her walk home from school because she was so freaking gorgeous.

"I'm Veronica, I don't believe we've met" I say extending my hand for a handshake, by now there's a crowd gathering around to see what happens next.

"Hi, I'm Carolina but you already knew that" she says, taking my hand and shaking only to let go and tuck a lose strand of hair behind ear, God she's hot.

"Do you wanna sit with me at lunch, you know get to know each other" Are you actually kidding me Veronica, you sound like a shy 4 year old.

"um sure, where do you wanna meet"

"How about here" STAY CALM V

"Cool see you at lunch" she says winking, then walking away.

I have never been more excited for lunch in my life.

Author Note:

Hi guys, so sorry this is such a short chapter, i've been super busy with school so i haven't really had time to write. What do you think will happen next?