chapter 1:

(Side note: I'm rewriting this since it kind of doesnt make sense and the story is a bit rushed so I might make it a little better,,onto the story!!)

Izukus pov:**

*Yawn* I heavily get out of bed as I get ready for school. I do my daily things and go downstairs to greet my mother and wave goodbye, I start heading out the door on my way to school, today was gonna be great i thought. 

Kacchan's point of view~

"Ugh, im so fucking tired, I hate school i thought, its always that damn nerd who has to get praised, shes to damn nice! Why does she gotta be so weird?? With her curly green locks and..WAIt, what?!  Ugh, the hell is wrong with me today? I head out the door and bump into the worse person ever.

Izuku's point of view~

As I am walking  to school I bump into someone, my extincts immediately started to apologize. "Oh gosh, im so sorry!" I look up and see kacchan giving me a disgusted irritated look. " Oops! Sorry kacchan I didnt know it was you."

Kacchan's point of view~

Stupid deku bumps into me , "Oops sorry kacchan I didnt know it was you."  She says. "Tsk whatever."  "Just watch where your going next time nerd." I say as we continue walking to school alongside each other.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed!( I know this chapter is short 242 words but I fixed it up a little so its way better and less cringier! Ill try uploading more often, take it easy peeps!🌸🌸)