chapter 2:

Izuku's point of view~

As we head into class we take our seats. Mr.aizawa comes in and announces that we'll be doing a group project and will be staying at a partners dorm, everyone squeals as they wonder who they are going to be with. Mr.aizawa then calls out the partners:

Kacchan's point of view~
Me and deku arrive at school, and take our seats , aizawa sensei comes in and tells about a group project or something but I wasnt really paying attention. He called out the partners:

Iida and ochaco

Mina and kaminari

Todoroki and momo

Izuku and bakugo

Asui and tokoyami

Shoji and mineta

Sero and kirishima

Toru and ojiro

Jirou and koda

I jolted when he called me and the nerds name.

Izuku's point of view~

I flinch when mr aizawa says my name and kacchans name.
Does this mean I'll be working with him i thought? Squeee!! Ahhh, im so nervous!! Kacchan has been my crush since middle school but im pretty sure he doesnt like me back since the way he treats me, but still im excited!!

*time skip brought to you by I need sleep*

Its the end of the day, everybody is in their dorm room with their partners except for me and kacchan, we decided that he would come to my dorm since he doesnt want a quirkless nerd in his room, which made me feel bad a little bit, but we got to focus on this project.

* kacchans point of view*

We decided to go to dekus room since I didnt want her in my room (obviously) so we went to her room and got ready ,we also decided that I would have to stay the night since this project is long. So I grabbed my things and stoped by, deku was already in her pjs and damn she looked mighty fine ;3. But anyways I enter and we sit on her bed, she offers me a drink or a snack but I tell her I dont want her filthy food, she just rolls her eyes and sighs.

(1 hour later)

I start to get bored and play with my pencil, deku is slowly falling asleep but keeps pinching herself to stay awake, "cute" I thought.
"W-what was that kacchan?" She asks softly. Oh fuck I said that out loud, nothing you nerd go back to studying or whatever.

"You know, i have a question." She says
"Really? What is it?"
She looks at me and says " why are you so mean to me?" I just sit there with a shocked expression.

Izukus point of view**

"I ask kacchan why is he always so mean towards me, what grand thing have I done to him for him to resent me that much? He then says " listen I dont hate you or anything but I have too because I keep on getting this feeling in my chest everytime i see you and i hate it it feels like im almost falling in l-lo-l.."

"You mean love?" I say casually.

"Uh..y-yeah that."

Then I burst out laughing, "pfff ahahaa!! I giggle, you love me?"I say about to laugh some more.

"Stupid deku.. Dont laugh!!"
I punch him lightly in the arm, " hey im just joking with you, dont take it personally I smile."

He holds out his hand, "friends? He smirks.

"Friends".

To be continued

( i like how im fixing the story so far uwu 592 words *made this one. A little longer* take it easy peeps! 🌸🌸)