Prologue

Yosukes POV POV=Point of View

I always hope that something will happen in my life, like I don't know I get some badass superpowers or travel to a different dimension and I have so many stupid thoughts like everyone on earth being a robot except me and that they see eachother as robots but i portrait them as humans or some shit I don't know. If I had the power I'd fly far away from here because my life is kinda a big mess.
"YOSUKE I SAID WAKE UP YOU ARE ALREADY 10 MINUTES LATE"
Boom there is my mother breakin into my room. I don't mind it though it's like this everyday...Mother wakes me up I come late and so on. Thats my luck...also my life. "I HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME STOP YELLIN I WANT TO BE ANGRY ABOUT HAVING TO WAKE UP" oops there is that face of hers again...pretty scary..
"Hey kid...do you want to meet death?" I stayed silent on that one...

Here we go, the toothpaste is empty.
"Mom we don't have any toothpaste"
I could see I was getting annoying.
"Ah just use that thing you are supposed to use to washup or whatever kid."
Huh what the hell does she me- oh the mouthwash. "Why does it have light brown color? Whatever." I drank it...something was wrong. "THIS IS ALCOHOL!" I took a shower.

My favourite colors are black and red although only red thing on me would be my calvin trunks that I am wearing...not even all red , I put on my black pants and sweater under it another black shirt and also black shoes all that matches with my black hair....yeah. "Bye mom" "Have fun kid" That was the first time she told me to have fun since we moved from LA to Japan. We moved when my mother found out dad was cheating on her month ago. I have been in Japan before because of my grandparents that live here also...my older brother was burried here...atleast the coffin.

On my way to school i stumbled upon 3 jerks looking a year older than me. One grabbed me by my sweater.
"Hey punk watch where you are going, do you want to get beaten up"
I do not look japanese at all but I understand it and speak it very well. This wont be another story about another weak main character, I grabbed his hand tightly and slowly spoke back with a smile. "Heh you can tr-" He threw me on the ground and the 3 of them beat me up.
"Shiiit i forgot we aren't in LA anymore people here have their style of fighting..."
I stood up with only a bleeding nose, cut lip and back pain. "What is happening im starting to feel less pain"
I did not want to go to school so I went to a game store nearby. Now when I think about it I do not wear my school uniform anyway.

"Oh Yosuke it's you" I always liked to hear that old friendly voice of his. "Good morning Mr. Hirayama how are you doing to-" eh how do you say it.. "I am doing perfectly fine Yosuke" "Thank you Mr.Hirayama, i will check out some games" he nodded with a smile.

I always loved those mmo rpg games I used to spend up to 48 hours playing...back when they were really popular, that was 2 years ago I dont know if I can still play like I used to,I was in the top 5 best players in the game I used to play. I also dont know how mmo rpgs changed maybe its on a whole new level. I guess they are still in good shape, lots of people watch streams play and play them selfs. There was one empty shelf with just one looking old game on it. I picked it up it had dust on it.

"Elgnis 3D?" I turned the case around on the top it said Welcome to Elgnis under that some in-game footage looking like most mmos and then again it said something I couldn't read with the dirt on it. I licked my finger and rubbed it a bit."Change the way you look at your world" I felt a weird energy around me as I read it "Sounds lame" I got my phone out of my pocket and searched about it. "Nothing, must be really unpopular" but the weird thing is that the case doesn't even have any creator or company names.

The price tag said it costed 900 yen
"Pretty cheap, I might aswell turn back to these games" I checked my pockets finding just 800 yen. "Oh common how could i forget my money" I picked the game up and went to Mr.Hirayama. "Hey Mr.Hirayama...could I buy this game but i only got 800 yen I will bring the rest tomorrow, promise!" he did not answer he got the game out of my hands and looked at it closely with his concentrated eyes. He backed off looking kind off pale but not really showing it. "Yosuke, you know what? You can get this for free." I did not want to ask anything about it. He put it in a plastic bag and gave it to me, i thanked him and went out. I looked up at the sun but could not stay that way because of the brightness. "Time to visit him."

I just stood there like a statue looking at my brothers grave. Feeling like Im looking at a mirror since we are twin brothers and he is only an hour older.
"Hello Tomo, happy 17th birthday" our birthday was yesterday we both turned 17, he died 5 years ago. Actually dissapeared, they never found his body. It's an empty coffin. "I hope you are doing good brother...I wish I could talk to you again about anything" crap...something is happening, the case started moving and opened with no disc at all. "What the-" It started burning...wonderful. Right when I wanted to put it out everything went black

The end of the first Chapter

I put a cliffhanger there :)
Chapter 2 and 3 are already finished at this point but I want to see how it goes, please comment your opinions! :)🙇‍♂️