° o n e °

My name is Keyana - Bell DeBerry, but I go by Keyana, cause I don't like "
Keyana - Bell " like that.  My parents named me that because my dad wanted to name me Bella , while my mom Keyana . so they put it together . I'm 17, in my Senior year of high school. I attend Belaire High, in Atlanta Georgia. I have dark skin with medium length curly hair , I'm thicc or whatever , but my personality is wayy better than my body.

I don't wanna say I'm popular, ( cause I HATE the word popular) but I'm well known at my school. YKTVVV ❗

My boyfriend's name is Preston and I guess we're the "it" couple of the school. (which i don't mind at all, actually) But sometimes it get realllllly annoying . People treat me like a celebrity when really , I'm no better than them. He's my little white chocolate drop , ( yeah he's white ). I've gotten so much criticism from that , but i love him anyways.

But right now , life itself is great. I'm close with my family. My relationship is healthly , doing well in school and y'know , im happy.

"Keyana! I needa put you on real quick" That's Remi. She's been my bitch since '02. Like if any bitch were to switch up, I know it wouldn't be her.

"Remi! Wassup!" But I could tell  by the serious look on her face that it wasn't good news she was boutta tell me.

"Remi. What's wrong ?" I questioned , worried .

" You know you my bitch right ? " she asked.

"Yeah .... "

" And I wouldn't do anything to hurt you ? "

" Yes Remi " i said a little annoyed .

" and that i love you to death no matter - "

"Remi where is this going ? "

"prestonischeatingonyouwiththatlightskinhoe"

"Remi , imma need you to speak up."

"Ok. Preston is cheating on you with Prodigy."

I honestly couldn't believe what i just heard .

"Remi you know not to play like that." I said pulling my books out of my locker.

"Keyana you know I would've never lie to you. Worda my grandmomma grave."

Then it hit me. He actually was cheating. Remi loved her grandmother so much that she wouldn't dare lie on her grave. And she would never lie to me.

"Where did it happen?" I said forcing back the tears. My nose burned and my throat did too.

"They said in the back gym." she responded.

I was enraged. The audacity he had to cheat on me was astonishing. I was so mad. And especially with prodigy? That fucking sewer rat. Best believe when i catch boffum , they GON catch these hands.

I dropped my books on the floor and slammed my locker and went to go whoop that ass.

"Keyana where you going?" Remi called out.

"To go show who really is THAT BITCH".

And with that I ran off.