Wolves and Parties

Huh. Who knew they would get grossed out by wolves eating humans. Not me.

Luna and Lunar drag two dead bodies in by their teeth. They drop the bodies in front of me. The bodies are leaking blood and have their hearts torn out. They sit obediently in front of me.

I smirk at the other Pastas. Their mouths are hanging wide open. I smirk even wider.

"Liber." I call. They tear into the bodies viciously and with no remorse. The blood goes flying everywhere, along with bits of flesh. Everyone in the room was completely disgusted by the sight except for one. EJ just watched. He seemed almost.. amused.

"Relaxat." I call. They immediately stop, leaning back in a sitting position. Everyone is slightly confused. The pups start staring at the bodies, waiting. "How many more did you kill?"

"None...?" Luna answers. I scowl, staring at her. "Five...?"

"Oh, really?" I ask. She whimpers.

"Ten...?" She answers. I glare at her.

"Sixteen and a deer." Lunar states. I smirk. Luna scowls, glaring at Lunar. I hear some chuckling from the others.

"Okay, did you make a mess?" I ask.

"When do we not?" Lunar asks. I smirk.

"Did you stay in the forest?" I ask. They shy away from that question.

"No.. mama..." Luna answers. I sigh. Lunar speaks up.

"We did run into Jeff and Jack! And we let them have the kills!" Lunar explains.

"They were competing or something." Luna explains. Lunar quiets down. Luna follows in suite.

"Okay, since you lied to me... you have to clean the mansion... And because you didn't stay in the forest... No free hunting for a week..." I order. They groan.

"But-"

"No buts!" I yell. I turn around and wave my hand. "Free."

They groan, standing up. They pick the bodies and drag them outside. Jeff walks up to me.

"They are like trained bitches." Jeff curses. I roll my eyes.

"Well, technically, Luna is a trained bitch. However, Lunar is a trained colloquially." I explain. Jeff just points at me in angry.

"Don't go using those big words I don't understand! That was supposed to be an insult!" He yells. I lazily smirk.

"That's the best insult you could come up with?" I ask, honestly shocked. Jeff just throws his knife at me. I step out of the way. "Is that all you got?"

He just growls.

"Come at me, you piece of emo trash!" I challenge. Everyone's attention starts to turn to us.

Jeff runs at me, holding up two more knives. I roll my eyes. I pick up Jeff by his foot with my tendril, throwing him against the wall.

He quickly stands up, growling at me.

"What are you? A dog?" I ask. He runs at me, jumping up. I slam a tendil into him, he goes flying into the wall again.

I roll my eyes, everyone laughs. Jeff runs at me again.

"I dare you to beat me without your tentacles." He challenges. I look at him. He breathes heavily, obviously tired.

"Fine." I force out. He smiles angrily. I pull my tentacles into my back, shivering. Jeff smirks.

He runs at me, attempting to stab me in the chest. I just laugh, disappearing in a cloud of white smoke. Jeff falls into the ground.

He looks at me, glaring. Jeez, if looks could kill...