The Beginning

Back in the beginning, when the tree was but a sapling, three young ladies watched over a baby with a multicolored necklace....

They loved the babe, they cared for them, and when the child grew up enough to be sent out, they would be forced to watch their little chaos die.
——————————————————

Urd, Verdandi, And Skuld had only just started understanding their abilities as they watched their child touched the sapling, and how the sapling started to grow faster.

They watched as barren rocks started gathering life as their little one laughed, sparkles of joy glittering in their eyes.

Another incident, years later, when the three sisters have mastered their abilities and prepared for their paths, their little life granter hits the tree while hungry and famine broke out in the worlds.

There were other times, rage brought war and sorrow gave way for death.

It wasn't until their little baby had given the realms everything and then destroyed it all that they realized that what the kid did was the opposite of the order they needed at the well of the tree.

But they loved their little chaos.

So when they realized they had to send Chaos out within the tree- they mourned.
—————

They watched their child scream out as their necklace broke into six pieces and went off in different directions.

———————

And they watched them die. Each of their reincarnations being despised despite the gifts they gave and dying gruesome deaths.

They had thought they were to see their Chaos die again when Odin happened upon their seventh stone of infinite power.

That was when their little one got a name they would be able to keep.

They watched as their name was taken from the book of Hel and personally came forth to give them their title.

Their child.
Their baby.
The only one on the tree they truly loved.

Their little Loki.