Amaimon Returns

(Y/N) P.O.V.

"Rin hurry up! We're going to be late!" You yelled. "I'm coming! Hey (y/n) do you have your sword with you? " He said coming out of the room. "Oh I forgot! I'll be right back." You ran to your room and when you got there you saw Amaimon with your sword. "Amaimon what are you doing here! I thought I told you that I never wanted to see you again!" you yelled.

"Oh come on (y/n). But I wanted to see your pretty face again." He said caressing your (h/c) hair. "Just give me my sword back. I have to get back to Rin. We have a competition to win." You said. "Give me a kiss and I'll give it back." You looked at him like he was crazy. "I'm not going to kiss you so just give me my sword back. I've got to be somewhere right now."you snapped.

"Hey (y/n) what's taking you so lo-" Rin suddenly came in and stopped once he saw Amaimon. "Oops sorry, but I'll be taking her now." Amaimon suddenly grabbed you and jumped out of the window. "(y/n)!" Rin yelled.

Rin P.O.V.

I ran out of the dorm house and headed to where we were all supposed to meet. "Yukio! (y/n)s' in trouble!" I yelled. "What happened to her?" Yukio and the boys said in unison. "The demon that has that weird green spike on his head. I think he's the Earth King Amaimon. But he took her!" I explained.

"If my hunch is correct then he might be in the forest. So let's go look for her. Class begin the challenge!" Yukio said and we headed into the forest.

Amaimon P.O.V.

"This is too fun!" I said opening and closing her sword like I did to Rin. "How long are you going to keep doing that!? It's getting really annoying!"(y/n) screamed. "I'll stop when you fall in love with me again."I said. "I'm sorry but I'm finally over you and I found someone else who loves me for me and not because I'm a high level demon."she spat.

"Get away from her!" Oh gosh my fun is over. Wait no its not! "Rin!" I appeared infront of (y/n) and used my teeth and bit her shoulder. She cried out in pain. "No please! Don't hurt her!"he tripped and fell to his knees. "Behemoth!" All of a sudden Behemoth came running out and tackled Rin to the ground and pinned him there.

I began to laugh hysterically. "Right now would be the perfect time to kill you don't you think?"I slowly started to change into my ultimate demon form. I started ti walk over to Rin and I was getting ready to get rid of him once and for all and have (y/n) as my queen again.

(Y/N) P.O.V.

You had to do something! You have to do something quick! You saw that Amaimon was getting ready to kill Rin. Amaimon raised his clawed hand and was about to strike Rin. But you ran infront of Rin and took the blow from Amaimon.

Rin P.O.V.

I suddenly hear a scream and I slowly look up hoping it wasn't who I thought it was. "(y/n)!"Amaimon had a shocked look on his face. "What did I just do!" Amaimon yelled while clutching his heart. (y/n) sudsenly collapsed onto the ground. I got the demon off of me and scrambled over to (y/n). I rolled her over and saw 5 lkng gashes along her torso.

"Yukio!" I screames loudly. Just then Yukio came out of the forest and quickly ran over. "Rin what happend?"he asked. "(y/n) took the blow from Amaimon for me. It's all my fault!" "R-Rin." I looked down and came face to face with (y/n). "I'm really sorry! I didn't want this to happen!" I sobbed. Her hand slowly came up to my face to wipe away my tears.

I put my hand over hers and held her hamd tightly against my face. "It's not your fault. I chose to do it."she mumbled. "If you're going to die then I'll die to! I don't want to be without you!" I screamed. "I don't want you to die for me Rin. I want you to live your life for me as if I'm still there okay?"

"Damn it! Everyone I get involved with ends up getting hurt or dying!" I sobbed. Then I felt her hands on the collar of my shirt and pulled me down for a kiss. I put all I had into this knowing that it was going to be our last. Then I felt her body go limp and I hugged her close. I felt Yukio put a hand on my back and I looked up to see him pointing somewhere infront of me.

I turned and saw Amaimon crying on the ground. "This is all your fault! It's yoir fault she's gone!"I yelled. "Since it's my fault that my loved one is gone then I'll be the one to fix this."