Chapter 4 Part 4 - The Law

A/N - I own everything in this story and I tried my best to make it historically accurate, but no promises though, as I might have to look up websites and such to make sure it's accurate since I forgot nearly everything I learnt in my old history class as I only remember the most important parts, but not the minor details. I hope you guys enjoyed it.

The couple and Richard awkwardly stare at each other for a good minute until George decides to speak out.
"... Ahem... Richard... look... p-please don't fre-"
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!!" Richard screamed in shock.

George face-palms while Dorothy rolled her eyes.
"J-Just close the door and we will explain," Dorothy told him.
"... O... okay..." Richard replied as he closes the door.
"Thank you," Dorothy thanked him.
"You welcome," Richard replied, "Now, why are you guys kissing each other? Don't you know the law?"

"The fact that interracial relationships are illegal," George replied, "We know, Richard. We're not stupid,"
"Then why are you getting into it!?" Richard asked. "I'm supposed to be the stupid one! Not you!"
"Will you shut up!?" George told him off, which shocked both Dorothy and Richard, "I get it! The law says no and it's even worse the fact that she has to marry a villain, but we'll find a way!"
"How?!" Richard asked.
"Just... trust me on it..." George replied. "I'll figure something out!"

"You better because Dorothy is gonna marry someone else if you don't do something," Richard told him.
"... I... I think I have an idea," Dorothy said, catching the two men off-guard.
"And that idea is?" Richard asked.

Dorothy starts whispering her idea to the two men as they listen to her idea.

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you do, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!