1/3

Omkara Singh Oberoi was a man of ambitions and dreams. Though his family, The Mighty Oberois disowned him coz he wanted to live his life on his own accord.

"Omkara... You're a complete embarrassment to this family... If your tiny head doesn't understand business...then stay at home and enjoy my hard earned money for the rest of your life... but don't ruin my name and reputation for your so called dreams... I can't allow my son to enter that filthy world of entertainment... You know I am always against this..."

"Omkara!!! Don't you dare go against my will...Stop this nonsense!!! Otherwise I have to disown you... Let's see if you can survive even one day without your surname... Just one day!!"

This was Tej Singh Oberoi's last words to him before he left his home, His hometown Delhi, to come to Mumbai and fulfill his dream.... with nothing in his hands.... not even his identity.

For his father, this film and music industry was a filthy place... Where people's name can be made by stepping on others and it can be ruined with the blink of an eye.. everything about this industry is dark, and Om... He was nothing but a buffoon to his father.... Just like he used to say... A complete embarrassment...

Omkara was determined to prove him wrong... His father want him to survive without his surname... He accepted it... he asked for One day...now it's been three years... And he's still alive without his heavy "Oberoi" surname.

Three years.. several days of hard work... so many sleepless nights... People have no idea how much he had to endure to achieve his dream... after so many hardships... He finally succeeded. He didn't need any surname to survive.... Not anymore. His new identity... His name was enough... OMKARA. After giving back to back hit albums... Omkara was now a well known name... He was a rising star... The new sensation... He was about to perform his first solo concert... But no one knew that this rising superstar belongs to the mighty "Oberoi family".

Indeed, his father wasn't wrong either. This world of stardom has more darkness than any outsider can imagine. But Omkara never let it effect his inner fire. He never got affected by the surroundings. He was too much focused to create his own identity... To be at the top.

He was a man of pure heart... So indulging himself in unworthy relationships was always against his nature... He believed in love, he believed his heart belongs to only one person who will come to his life very soon... Finally, he found someone who could hold his precious heart... He started to develop feelings for a girl named Ishana Malhotra.

Ishana was a new comer. She was a model before and right now was trying hard to steady her foots in this industry as an actress. She met Omkara during one of the practice sessions of an award function four months back. After few casual meetings, they became friends. She was beautiful, intelligent, friendly and kind. And the thing that gained his attention was... She was trying to prove herself just like him. He felt connected. He wasn't a guy to rush any decision. So when he started thinking about Ishana and himself, he think about it quite seriously. in the end Omkara thought to give them a chance... And asked Ishana to be his girlfriend.... Omkara was very serious about this relationship... His feelings for her were more than genuine.

Although Omkara's new assistant could sense that Ishana wasn't exactly what she looks... But, How a mere assistant like her can stop her boss?? And what was the need to do so? After all He is an adult and responsible guy.

It's just two months that Omkara got his new assistant, in appearance, she was a tiny, petite woman but she was capable of handling him and his work.... This assistant of his doesn't really liked his girlfriend coz Ishana always gave negative vibes that only she could sense.... Well, woman instincts you see... but She was not supposed to love or hate anyone here... She just need to do her job as an assistant, manage Omkara's work schedule and other necessities... and ofcourse watching him doing practice, which was her favourite part... Who wouldn't love to listen to his magical voice, that too exclusively...