What The Heck am I Gonna Do

~John~

I can't believe it. I married a murderer.

What am I going to do?! If I tell anyone Alex would probably kill me.

TurtleKing: hey guys? What do you do if a certain someone is not who they seem?

Satisfied: whatd you do

TurtleKing: so uh alex is...

BurntCinnaRoll: what is it John?

TurtleKing: Alex is a murderer

ANDpeg: CALLED IT! and now im calling the cops

TurtleKing: wait dont!

ANDpeg: ?

TurtleKing: I'm just thinking maybe I can get him to you know, not be killer?

ANDpeg has left the chat

TurtleKing: Peggy?

Suddenly theres a knock at the door. I open it and immediately get slapped.

"Alex is a probably insane murderer. You can't change him now come on!"  grabs my arm but I pull away.

"Hold up a minute wait" i rush to the kitchen and mame a quick cup of coffee for alex when he gets back.

"Ok. Now we can go"

We ended up going to her and her sister's house.

"I don't see what the big deal is..." I sigh.

Angelica glares at me. "If Alex has been killing people with no remorse do you really think he'd want to stop?" She asks.

"Im gonna one up your question. Do you think that even the worst person can change? That they can be good if they just try?"

"No."

"Rude"

"Anyways, we're going to help you be prepared in case Alex tries anything"

"I don't need your help" I scoff.

"Too late!" Eliza says.

"Ugh. When are you going to find husbands so you can leave me alone?"

"Really John? We still wouldn't leave you alone" Ang jokes.

I sigh and sit down on the couch.

"Ok first off, self defense"

"No" I groan.

"Fine. How about how to not die?"

"Thats basically- ugh! You know what? How about we just hangout?"

All three of them sigh before grabbing snacks and putting on a movie. We were about halfway through the movie when angelica jumped up from the couch.

"John we need to go back to your house!" She shouts.

"What? Why?" Im barely awake. They did not pick the best movie.

"Philip"

"What do you mean?"

"Philip is alone with Alex! Come on we gotta go!" She grabs my arm and drags me all the way back home.

We ran a good 6 blocks before getting there but i wasnt too concerned.

I unlocked the door to see Alex passed out on the couch.

"I... I don't understand..." Ang starts. "Why isnt he doing anything and how is he asleep?"

"I swapped his coffee for Nyquil before i left. Its practically his kryptonite!" I joke.

"Oh... Well where's Philip?"

"Probably in his room. Come on" she follows me upstairs to Pip's room. And sure enough, he was in there playing.

"Wow uh looks like you have everything under control..."

We turned around to leave his room.

"Told you so. Ill be fine, you dont have to worry about m- GAH!" I looked up to see Alex standing in the hallway.

"H-hey Alex" I didnt even notice the blood splatters on his clothes when we first walked in.

"Hey John..." He yawns. "How...how are you doing?"

"Uh good. Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm just... Tired..." He managed to fall asleep standing up.

"Heh... Yep, everything is under control"

Ang sighs before leaving. I carry alex to bed hoping its not a trick and he wont pull out a knife. I lay down next to him.

Ughh what am i going to do?! I want to stop Alex from killing but i also don't want to be his next kill. Same for Philip.

Hhhh... Ill think of something eventually...