one shot

Hiiiiiiiii! No i did not abandon my main fanfic. Chapter 6 should be up tomorrow. I wrote this one shot following conversations we had in a groupchat! they requested smut.... well... here we go! Enjoy!

Gaga was sitting alone in her big couch in her Malibu mansion. It was 6pm and she was bored to death. Christian was away because of family business and her team had left her house a few hours ago already. She was not used to be alone. Even though she was an independent and strong woman as she'd like to think, she did not like to be alone in this big mansion. Since very little, she was so used to be abandoned : by her friends, her boyfriends... Then as she grew up and became Lady Gaga all of her relationships failed one after one... She always felt like she was the reason it never worked out. Although she always wanted to give herself at 100% no relationship she had made it. Then she met Taylor, which sadly was jealous and toxic. She took the hardest decision when breaking up with him but it was also what was best for her.

She then quickly met Christian. He was good to her, taking care of her, loving her... She surely loved him but there was something holding her back ever since their very first date. She hated the fact he always needed to follow her everywhere and everything she does. He meant no harm, but she couldn't stand this. She kept telling herself it shall pass. That's why she accepted his proposal : she was 31 now, he was a good man who just wanted her happiness, and maybe in the end, she would finally end up by loving him fully as he did with her.

She sighed, of course she was never going to love him fully. And she perfectly knew why : her heart belonged to someone else. Deep down she knew it was. Ever since their first meeting. The way his heavy blue gaze locked with the forest green of her eyes. The shivers she felt, running through her whole body as they sat at her piano and sang together for the very first time. It was a perfect harmony, a perfect symbiosis between two humans beings. It was as if they'd always known each other.

But shortly after they met, his long-time girlfriend felt pregnant, and she was not an homewrecker, she was going to stay with Christian and try to build up a life with him. She was going to try and love him fully as he deserves it. But for now... She just wanted him in her arms. She took her phone, and clicked on the last conversation she had.

To : b. cooper

Hi B, I'm like really bored right now, and I was wondering if you would like to... come over since irina is away...

She held her breath and pressed send. She didn't know why it stressed her like that every time even though this little thing they had, had been going on for a few weeks now.

Her heart skipped a bit when she heard the notification suggesting bradley's reply.

From : b. cooper

Hi Stef, I was going to text you, guess you were quicker haha! Omw right now! Do you need anything? We can cook pasta. 😊

Stefani smiled widely as she read his response, she quickly answered that she had everything needed at her home, she just wanted to be with him as soon as possible.

20 minutes went by when she finally heard a knock on her door. She promptly got up and almost ran to the door, opening it. She stepped back a little enjoying the view of him. He was wearing a casual t-shirt and jeans and had his long Jackson's hair and beard.

"Hello you, I brought this " He grinned while showing off a bottle of red wine.

Gaga smiled back, closing the distance between their lips wasting no time. Bradley leaned in holding her back with his free hand, deepening the kiss. Gaga was holding on him as if her life depended on it.

''Wow wow someone is eager today'' Bradley laughed pulling away from her, he then brushed the blonde's hair over her ear and looked at her with an amused look.