Chapter 2: The Beginning of a Wonderful Summer!

After a while, we made it to the airport and the guys finally agreed to help Lauren and I with our bags.

“Ryan go get our flight shit!” Bam yelled

“why the hell do I have to do it?” Ryan complained.

“because I said so now go!” Bam yelled and Ryan rolled his eyes and left.

“so Bam wheres all your cameras and shit?” I asked amused by the fact that he had his show.

“vacation!” Bam said with a simple smile.

“riiiiiight” I said.

“yes! Now anyways, you’re gonna love West Chester” he said happily

“of course I am I used to live there remember dummy!” I said with a laugh.

“oh whatever!” he said with a laugh.

“so wheres the rest of your band?” I asked Alexi.

“they’re back at West Chester” he replied with a smile.

“yeah we couldn’t leave Ape and Phil alone” Bam said.

“of course” I said with a laugh.

“alright our plane boards in thirty minutes so we’re stuck here for an eternity for now” Ryan said coming back with our tickets.

“fuck! Are you serious?!” Bam yelled angrily.

“great!” Raab said sitting on the bench.

“well while we’re here, Lauren and I are gonna go look in that gift shop!” I said dragging Lauren with me to that store. We went in the store and pretended to look around.

“duuuude I love you for making me come to this trip!” Lauren said eagerly.

“you’re welcome! So whats up with you and Henkka?” I asked with a smirk.

“nothing?” she said looking away nervously.

“c’mon I saw you two flirting”

“we were not!”

“it sure did look like it!”

“oh yeah! Well what about you and Alexi?!”

“oh c’mon you know nothings happening!” I said with a laugh. We looked over at where the guys were and looked at Alexi and Henkka and then we looked back at each other and smiled.

“buuut we’ll see what happens this summer” I said with a smile.

“I thought you don’t like being in relationships! Apparently you don’t like being tied down” Lauren said with a smirk

“I meant we’ll see what happens to you and Henkka!” I said and then she gave me a glare.

“somebody hasz a crush on Henkka!” I said with a giggle.

“bitch! Shut up!” she yelled.

“you’ve got to catch me fiiirst!” I said with a laugh and then she tried to grab my arm, but I ran away before she could and then she began chasing me. First we started running around the store and then we ran out of the store and I tried to run to Bam, but I couldn’t find him. Shit! I’m fucked now.

“get over here Roxy!” Lauren yelled while I looked back at her and kept laughing. Then because I was a dumb ass, I ended up bumping into someone making both of us fall which hurt. Then Lauren and a couple of other guys started laughing.

“fuuuck” I murmured sitting up and then I looked at the person I bumped into and it turned out to be Alexi.

“fuck indeed” he said rubbing his head.