Our current lives (Snowkit's POV)

"Hey wait up I'm still trying to get through!" Pinekit said.

"Keep your voice down or else she'll notice!" Leopardkit hissed to her brother.

"Notice what?" Whitestorm, our mother asked as almost all of us were padding quietly up behind her.

"Ugh, see!" Icekit said, but Pinekit didn't notice since he was behind all of us and he jumped on Whitestorm's tail but she just purred in amusement and flicked him off and Pinekit slid off.

"Well maybe next time if you are trying to tell each other to be quiet say it quietly." Whitestorm said and Pinekit looked at Leopardkit and smiled in a,"haha" type of way and Leopardkit jumped on him and they tumbled around the nursery.

"Go Leopardkit you got this!" I said and Icekit heard me too.

"GO PINEKIT COME ON SHE'S A SHE-CAT!" Icekit said. Leopardkit obviously heard and while Pinekit was smiling at Icekit she pinned him and said,

"What's wrong with being a she-cat?" Pinekit then struggled a bit but got up from under Leopardkit.

"That's not fair I was distracted!" Pinekit said.

"Too bad Leopardkit won and-" I started but got cut off by my mother's look and words.

"It's okay Pinekit you did great just stay focused so if a real enemy attacks and you're an apprentice or warrior you're prepared to win." Whitestorm said.

"But Icekit said that-." I began but Whitestorm put her tail over my muzzle as our father, DustStar came in and sat down next to us.

"How was your day?" Whitestorm asked him.

"Good, the hunting patrol brought a lot of fresh kill and I brought you some too." He said as he put a rabbit and a mouse down.

"Thanks!" Icekit mewed as he took a bite of the mouse that he was sharing with Pinekit. While Leopardkit, Whitestorm, and I shared the rabbit but Whitestorm didn't eat a lot of it.

"So how have the kits been, not getting into too much trouble?" Duststar asked.

"Well, not too much trouble but I think they should be made apprentices sometime soon, they turn 6 moons old soon." Whitestorm told Duststar quietly.

"Did you hear that Leopardkit, Icekit, and Pinekit she thinks we are ready to be apprentices soon!" I whispered excitedly. I had dreamed of what it would be like to be a warrior.. Well maybe I didn't dream it but I could picture it!

"She said soon, we're not 6 moons old yet." Icekit said.

"Icekit aren't you excited?!" Pinekit asked him.

"Yeah you can get really serious sometimes." Leopardkit said and I nodded.

"Of course I am but we still have about a quarter moon until we are 6 moons." Icekit said.

"I'll race you to Dawnpelt, Honeykit, and Tinykit!" Leopardkit said and we ran to the other side of the nursery to them.

"I win!" I said.

"No I won!" Leopardkit said.

"Let's ask Tinykit and Honeykit who won then." I said.

"Did Snowkit or I win?" Leopardkit asked.

"Umm I'm not sure...." Honeykit said.

"Then I'll race you back!" I said and Leopardkit and I raced back.

"YES I WIN!" I said and then the other queens shushed us.

"This time." Leopardkit said and we then were called to lay down and sleep. After all that we did I. The day we were pretty tired and fell right asleep.