the office (ha get it? no ok I'll stop) The office Masaomi

I was in masaomi-san's office today, ukyo-san told me to bring food to him so I did. "Thank you Ema." He smiled, masaomi has such a nice smile I thought. I place the food on his desk, it was surprisingly clean. I sat down on a chair next across his, "do you have anymore patients?" He didn't look busy today, looking at his schedule placed on the wall. ".

Masaomi opens the sack to find food that i cooked, "did you cook this?", I replied yes. "If you did, why don't you also feed me Ema", I blushed...

"Ugh," I looked away from his face. "just joking." I thought why not, it'll be embarrassing but it'll be a but fun? I grabbed the spoon from his hand, "s-say ahhh" my face was probably red." E-Ema I was joking, " he also blushed. I blew the porridge making sure it wasn't too hot to eat and gave him some. I thought of something, I opened my own mouth and put the porridge in my mouth. Then I walked over to him and lower until my face was across from his. Now that I think about it, it's pretty embarrassing, what was I even thinking... but since I already have the porridge in my mouth, I just need courage. I put my hand on his cheek and moved closer to him with my face. I kissed him trying to give him the porridge from my mouth.

I felt like I made a mistake, for a moment I totally forgot he was my brother, oh gosh what have I done. I scoot away. "I-um... I ... sorry..I just thought..." masaomi stared at me like what did I just do. I stood up and came to me. I scooted back towards his desk until I hit my butt on his desk. He leaned in and touched his lips with mine. That surprised me, I held on to his doctor's uniform. He looked away, "I kinda wanted to do that since you came and lived with us." He looked at me again. He kissed me again, "I-I actually really love you Ema!" My face got red. " I.. do too, I lo-" masaomi cut me off by kissing me. "Mmhm" I felt his tongue inserting my mouth, WHAT !? I-i can't I never even kissed anyone before, this is too much. I scratched his head a bit, saliva started coming out of my mouth, I don't know if I can do this. Omai gosh, I pushed him a little but my strength was mostly all gone. "Masa-" he finally lets go, he looks flushed. "I-I'm sorry, but your too cute to not kiss."

At that moment he suddenly unbutton my school uniform, "ma-masaomi!" I tried to stop him, "were at the hospital!" He continue on unbuttoning until the very last one. Just using his tongue on my neck made me moan, he lift me up on to his desk. His tongue feels good on my neck, masaomi sucked on my neck too. "Wait! You'll leave a mark. Mgh" he went back to my lips after that. I felt his hand taking off my clothes, and I panicked a bit. I don't know if this is a good idea. But my clothes were taken off before I can decide and my bra. I try to cover my breast, but he just took my hand away from it. "Uhhhmm, no don't." He licked my nipples and sucked on it making a sucking sound. I got arouse by it, I'm pretty sure he did too because I saw a little bump on his pants. Taking my lips again he also took off my skirt and underwear. "Masaomi.." my body is naked, masaomi pulled down his pants, this is the first time I ever seen one. This is so awkward, he held his dick close to my p*ssy and insert it. "Mmhaaa masaomi !"

He started to thrust, faster and faster.

I held on to his shoulders, and he lift me off the desk and onto the bed. He lied down and I was on top of him. *thrust thrust thrust.

It went so deep I can feel it and it feels so good. *pant he got up and still pound me. His hands went to by breast and grabbed it lightly and massaged it. "Mmgh" I can't stand kissing him while I ride on masa it's too much. His tongue roam around in my mouth while hitting my deepest core. " masaomi I-I'm coming" I grabbed into him hard and I cum, *pant pant pant, masaomi and I were both panting and tired. He suddenly twist me and my hands were on the bed, it surprised me when he put his dick back into me. That I gasped, "I-it's too sudden, I can't take this masa, your being too hard!" His hand went back to my breast tightening his hands around it. "Ema I'm about to come."

"No, masa don't" he took out his dick and his cum went all over my back. I got up and I thought I want to give him some pleasure, I felt all the cum dripping from my pussy. I grabbed his dick into my hand, I don't really know how to do this...

But I have watched a bit of porn... it was... I tried to do what the girl did to his partner in the video. I imitate the moves she did, and then I used my tongue to lick it. "Nhm" I heard his moan, "I-its good." That made me a bit confidence on what I was doing. I suck on his dick, and then rub his sides. He moaned more which excites me, I don't know why. He started panting and paying my head, "Ema- I can't, I can't hold it in. " i let go and he squirted on my face. I licked the side of my face tasting it, it kinda taste a bit good and weird. Masa came over to me again and thrust his dick into me again, while doing that he also touched my clitous. It was a new sensation that I felt. I feel like cumming instantly. "Masa..."

I hear people outside the doorway. "Ahh!" He thrust in harder and I yelp I hope they didn't hear that. Knock* knock*

I heard a knocking sound. "Yes ?" Masa answered. I tried to make him stop. "You have a new patient." I touched his dick and mouthed it. "Mmhm"

"Did you say something?"

"Nhno, ah"

He muttered me to stop, but I can't seeing his face like this. "Uhhgh."

"The patient will be coming in 5"

Masa comes.

"E-ema, we're going to continue later."

He got his pants on and I put my clothes on. I just sat there on the bed looking down, wondering what did I even do.

Gosh what are we going to do now. The patient walked in from the door. Masa greeted her. "I-Im going to go home." I said and waved at him. He smiled, we'll continue later at home. I'm sure he thought ...