56

Jake and I decided we were going to go out to the movies or sum like that. But first I'm going to GUCCI. ALONE. Well accept for my videographer.
While we were walking down what is probably the busiest street in Miami and might I add while it's fucking raining so that makes everything so much better. Wait Is that JJ? Fuck it is.
"Kay!" He yelled as I turned around walking as fast as I could.
"Kay stop!" He yelled, grabbing me by my waist not letting me go.
"Let.. me go." I yelled trying to wiggle my way out of his grip.
"Baby stop." He whispered, and surprisingly I stopped. He set me down, and by now I was crying. I was crying because I saw the guy I was madly in love with. But he cheated on me. I wasn't good enough. So he forgot about me and fucked someone else.
"I-I should get going," I stuttered walking towards Gucci, but JJ was still right by my side no matter what.
"Baby, I flew out here to make things right please talk to me. I want you to be mine again." He said as I saw tears slipping out of his eyes. JJ never cries what the fuck. So I stopped walking.
"Why?" I whispered.
"Why What Baby?" He replied as if he was a fucking moron.
"Why? Why did you cheat on me?" I cried some more, as JJ pulled me into a hug. I cried and cried into his chest.
"I needed you, I depended on you, yet you cheated on me. And I still fucking love you." I cried.
"Baby I love you so much and if I could take it back I would. She came up on me while I was in the club with the boys, you can ask them." He said as tears started flowing down his face.
"I believe you." I whispered.
"But baby- Wait you do?" He asked happy all of a sudden.
"Yeah." I smiled, as he pulled me into a hug. Lifting me up in the pouring rain, as I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him in for a long, deep kiss.