Birthday Surprise

'Knock, knock'

"What!" Yoongi groaned.

It wasn't the knock that disturbed him, it was the constant movement and talking that he could hear behind his bedroom door for the last two minutes, that disturbed him.

"Hyung, are you still doing your Vlive?"

He glanced back at his bedroom door to see Namjoon poking his head in.

Yoongi nodded and Namjoon quickly went back out.

Yoongi looked back at his phone and at all the comments that suddenly flooded his phone. Comments that he never took the time to read since every time he started, it would disappear the moment he read the first word.

He was a rapper, not a reader.

4 million people were currently watching him do nothing for the past 18 minutes.

All on his birthday.

"Why are you taking so long? And this better not be another birthday cake," Yoongi called out. Waiting for Namjoon to come back since he was still outside his bedroom door.

Namjoon quickly poked his head back in. "We have a surprise for you and it's not a cake, but it is sweet," he smirked.

Yoongi shook his head still looking at the comments and one in particular comment stood out to him, which made him laugh.

Damn, his fans were so perverted.

"Okay, then where is—"

"I don't think that's a good idea," Namjoon said glancing at Yoongis phone.

Yoongi sighed, knowing what he meant before looking down at his phone.

"ARMY, thank you for the birthday wishes. It means a lot, and that you all took the time to watch me do nothing on my Birthday for nearly 20 minutes, but I have to go," he said before cutting off the Vlive.

"There, done," Yoongi said standing up and making his way over to Namjoon.

"That's how you end your Vlive," Namjoon said

"I said goodbye," Yoongi said,

Namjoon stared at him in disbelief, "No you didn't—"

"What do you want Joon?" Yoongi growled.

Namjoon frowned, "The things I do for you," he mumbled, before stepping aside.

"SURPRISE!"

Yoongi stood there shocked to see his girlfriend standing in front of him, in his room.

"Lisa!" Yoongi smiled before pulling her into a hug and swinging her around loving the sound of her laugh.

"Told you he'll love it," Jimin said stepping into the room followed by the rest of his members.

Yoongi smiled placing Lisa back on the ground to see his members all smiling at them.

"When?" Yoongi asked glancing at his members then glancing back at Lisa who was clutching on to his arms with his hands resting on her hips.

Lisa smiled, "I flew back early without anyone noticing, thanks to Jin Oppa and Joon Oppa, by the way, I love your private jet plane,"

"I came in this morning, and Hobi Oppa and Kook, came to pick me up" she added looking back at everyone.

"Basically, I'm their birthday gift for you," Lisa laughed

"Happy Birthday Hyung," Jimin smiled.